O C U L U S vs K.o.S and R.o.S

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Why don't we ask the owner of R.o.S to comment on this thread. He was the one who wanted the cf I believe.

2. That is correct farmer he asked for a cf when his clan was unable to pin us even though they used crystals. As for the ridiculous amounts k.o.s claimed to make off us the only way they would have made that amount of money is if they had bought you(farmer_tracker) and me and sold us then they would have made a few bil of oculus. :lol:
    All i lost in that war was a sock :eek: has anybody seen my sock? It is a black and white stripey one?

3. Sad thing is that courage isn't a bully. His clan did back him. Unfortunately, Ultra isn't an eb clan, and SL found out very quickly.

4. Oh the irony..

Its worse to just talk big and not walk the walk then to be a "bully". Im sure he appreciates your attempts to make him look better, you just called him a coward and a noob backhandedly.

Smooth. :lol:

5. Lol K.o.S should probably stay off the thread. It's embarrassing enough you requested a CF from a clan probably less than half your size. Now you have a bunch of noobs on here running their mouths. Props Willy. I wasn't so sure about this clan of yours at first, but it looks like your making it all come together.

6. 1/2? No we were 1/15 the size of K.o.S and family.

7. Any one have anything to say about K.o.S .... U can personally come see me and we can work it out

8. I already said something about K.o.S. Do you want me to copy and paste it on your wall or something?

9. U all run ur mouth real big in forums .... I said come see me ... Show me wat u got noob

10. I already paid you a visit bud.

11. Ty ill be visiting ur news feed soon

12. I will patiently await. I assume you have an eb to finish.

13. Just waiting till u come outta dtw.... Nice waste of mith btw can't stop a few steals?

14. It's not a waste when I get to use it on you  i

15. @Station. Instead of mouthing people go teach your subclans to war properly, instead of ebing all day.

16. He was the only one with the nuts to try me.... The rest of oculus can kiss it. I war just fine and u can ask ur friends I stripped of over 30 bill

17. I'm still holding their allies if u need a reminder

18. Pics or it didn't happen! 