O C U L U S vs K.o.S and R.o.S

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 8, 2012.

1. U never hit no one in kos bc they are ur size u picked on babies... The great kaw warrior u are.. All u are is a joke and a forum troll

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was the "terms" laid out by your fearless leader. Or are you the leader? I honestly don't know. I had so many demands from multiple in your clan, I lost count.

Enigma is my alt. I'll go check how much he has left when my ipad is fixed. I hope you didnt strip the whole 600m.

Stripper I cant speak for, but all in O C U L U S are prepared for incoming strips. All are advised to not hold onto any allies they will miss, because we are in the business of bullying bullies. If he complained, we'd laugh.

3. Lol this guy is a trip! His lack of knowledge is amusing :3
    As I said before. EB fairies ftw

4. Trolls don't provide truth, sorry you feel like we are wrong. But the wrong started with your member backing up a bully.

5. Smokin sounds a bit delusional

6. Backed a bully?? Please explain to me who step bullied bc again ur wrong U was the only bully if he hot anyone they was his size step is not ur size.. I love the way u say bully bc the only bully I seen was u

7. You're funny Willy. Always worth a good laugh.

8. LOL you stripped me of like 1 billion! Hahaha I left because the targets I has we're too weak!

9. Stepwise wouldn't have been hit if he didn't back up a bully. Do u not understand? ;)

10. Go back and READ the PM on page 4 top post.

SL_Courage_SL is a bully. Step defended him in forums. Ask him. Its no secret. Then he hit Farmer_Tracker.

Look it happens. I know you guys had an Estoc's Edge party planned, and were preparing for it, you didn't get involved until a day later. But I purposely target people that try to diminish this game, and encourage war.

You call me a liar, but all I provide is truth for you.

11. Pinky, he can barely type. How do you expect him to read too? :eek:

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

OK?

Let do some math, shall we.....

[​IMG]

13. Damn. Willy got in the way of my arrow lol

14. Kk what's up with this bully talk

15. What part are u missing the whole bully thing isn't working as step wasnt hitting just talking.. Willy was and is the bully believe what u like.. As for that ss of me owning step doesnt matter as I was never touched.. Grow up and make a forum post worth something

16. Hey dear, I think you should do the same. Because I don't know about anyone else? But your post made absolutely no sense.

17. The ss was to show stats, had nothing to do with who owned who...maybe u reread this whole thread?

18. Nice work o c u l u s.