O C U L U S vs K.o.S and R.o.S

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Willy love the way u lie.. If ur gonna try rock it tell the truth ur 4cs was hitting a 800cs player at kos bc of a post he posted in forums. It had nothing to do with a bully besides u... Get ur facts straight all u r is forum mouth piece

2. Smokin check my wall and look at stepwisecactus comment.

3. I don't need to but all ur wall says is DTW I know how it all started willy can lie all he wants

4. Please give us your version then.

5. Lie. 

C'mon now.

6. I will say nice thread, I have learned my lesson

7. Yeah lies real version is willy didn't like a forum post so he farmed a noob..and btw really 700 mill strip not even worth putting on clan page. Ask enigma and stripper about their strips and Big_C who left fast

8.  K.o.S 4 life  dont like this post? Then farm me!

9. 700 mil by 5 or so little people lol. R.o.S was getting their butts handed to them and wanted this to end.

10. Here is our catalyst.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This guy got put on my list. If you see...he only fights people that don't put up a fight.

Stepwisecactus defended him in forums and hit one of us.

That's why this started.

I understand you don't LIKE the truth. But it is what it is. He apologized and moved on. We respect that.

11. Can u admit to never hitting kos just the noobs at ros?

12. Getting their butts handed to them? U all must be high u stripped a few 100 mill we did over 25 bill grow up..

13. Lol your calling your subclan noobs?

EB fairies all day 

14. I stick to my targets.

My clan hit your sub clan because they are in their stat range. Did KOS not tell me 300 members will smash us?

The RoS crew is included in that number, no?

15. No if u was told that would have been by me and I never spoke to u

16. Hahahaha!

We didn't HAVE 25b! What nonsense is this?

17. Muhahahahahahahahahahah

^my evil laugh

18. Yeah 25 bill willy u know what I'm talking about stripper had allies as did enigma and Andy.. As I said uttering to make us look bad (not working) u need to join with a real osw clan ig systems the strippers club Wit any of them would teach u..