Number of players

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by bEdIam, Jan 30, 2017.

1. @Blazey ...i bet youre a crap skier too 

2. hob·by1
    ˈhäbē/
    noun

an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.

Yeah looks like psychotic behavior seems more and more fitting for this judgmental close minded individual, who's too scared to admit he's addicted to a tap tap game, hence posting with alt lol

3. It's true, why I don't ski

4. Notice how easy it has been to start luring him into kaw drama? 

5. He must be one of the clowns on this MMO that he refers to 

6. lol ild post with bigger account but they wont let me everytime i post they ban the account so theyll prob ban this one too  ...only thing im addicted to is making your panties bunch up and making your butthurt  u ass clown

7. And who is butthurt now?calling everyone names is a very definitive sign of such in case you did t know

Well, this was fun, now back on subject please or gtho

8. @ Herpules. Please leave my thread.

9. I was on topic lol  ....u just butthurt now, losers

10. Anyways........

Now we are through that little blip let me be clear. The point of this thread was the establish a player base for KaW. It was also to point out that the current game's pay to play bias is an inevitable follow on from a low player base.

A source has advised me that a few months back an in depth analysis was conducted. That analysis concluded that there are about 15,000 accounts logging on daily. Which equates to 8-10,000 players logging in daily. (Needs Checking)

I feel that this is a good time to point out this game is 7 years old...

So, those of us who love to play this game, for whatever reason... What do we think of these figures and do we feel that the game will continue or die out as the Dev's seek to chase an ever decreasing circle?

Disclaimer. I have and will continue to spend money on this game. Not much and nothing I cannot afford.

11. Devs should start with scaling down gold and stats to smaller numbers for the aesthetics. Too many commas are spooky and intimidating.

I'd rather see them beef up quest payouts.

12. 275 new accounts created in the last week. I doubt 1% are still active.

13. Nice stat. Where did you get it from ?

14. Mid Event update.

309 event tokens.
    Rank 19,277

I had to hit an EB to get some gold and transfer an ally from this account due to a little scuffle im involved in.

15. And how many of those r alts

16. Forum > Members

17. That number only tells you how many players joined the forum, not necessarily how many new players started playing. Some players will go days, weeks or even months without logging into the forum.

18. Thanks for clarifying that Drgn

19. Lots im guessing