Number of players

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by bEdIam, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Ok. So we are 3 days into this new event. Just for interest I decided to make an alt, but keep the event participation low. This allows me to use the event leaderboards to give an approximate player base for KaW.

Its early days but the results are shocking.

185 event tokens have me ranked 18,578 on Leaderboard.

This means KaW player based is about 20,000 i thought at first. But then you have to figure in all the Alts.. so im thinking there are 12-15,000 players left in KaW.

Its no wonder we are getting more pay to play.

That player base is surely unsustainable without pay to play focus.

The issue is pay to play will stop new joiners.

Having the occasional player buying from a larger base would be more lucrative. I think ATA need to consider this.

Also, such a small player base means the game is very exposed to leavers and pay to play is going to create that more and more.

2. Thanks. Also in b4 the no support from dirtylarry

3. There's only 3 of us left. Me, you and Pinky. The rest are our alts.

4. New players don't stay because it's virtually impossible to LCBC without spending every waking second on this game. EB payouts are crap, and 1-4 trill every 2 weeks with moderate activity won't cut it.

5. I must admit, I am actually one of Vlad's alt.

6. The playerbase has been sat around this number for kind of a long time now... and you don't need to LCBC to enjoy the game so stop yer sweating

7. Dis

8. Agree give new players better chances to fast growing ... like a 1T / day bonus for 2 months if they achieve 250+ actions / day

9. Ooh I like this idea

10. New players and me please, I believe I am nooby enough to qualify

11. Hoping this ain't serious lol

12. Easily abused. But could be a good idea. A little work and devs might actually consider it :lol:

Nah doesnt make devs money wont happen

13. All the devs have to do is make a tutorial that really shows people how to play, and maybe the new players last longer then one day, last time I went thru the tutorial it just goes thru click here, then click here, then click there, but why are they buying an ally, why are they attacking a kingdom,

Those who have tried to teach a new player know what I'm talking about, I've seen some who can't find clan chat, they don't know what an Eb is, they don't want max plunder, nothing is covered in the tutorial that should be

Also they don't advertise, if they spent $30k on a 30 second commercial it would go a long way

14. I doubt advertising would help a huge amount.. games like kaw appeal to a pretty niche market. It'll bring in more traffic.. more dead accounts but I doubt they'll ever profit enough to make the money spent worthwhile.

Other than tha how would an advertisement for kaw even go? It'll either be boring as hell or not a good representation of the game

15. Hahahah very true, it would be like all of these apps. The loading page girl would be in barely and clothing and would be slaying dragons and monsters with friends then they download the game and find out they click repeat over and over.

Hard to advertise the social aspect that is so appealing.

16. I've seen the kaw community go on and on about an advertisement for the game... maybe the community should get together and make one?

We know the devs are never going to do it... so you creative folk should step up!

17. I'm picturing power rangers spoof where a bunch of players combine to form one giant, shirtless WillyTheDeuce who then battles apheriun with his "sword"

18. I'm liking this idea... maybe they can start throwing bags of money away before they morph... yknow.. to make sure we truely show everybody how this game is played 

Joking ofc... but I like the power ranger idea.. the head needs to be a different guy though