not in war = cant leave = dumb

Discussion in 'Wars' started by S3CRE7SQU1R83I, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Support. I never understood this.

2. Sorry but you're wrong vineyard. It is very possible to implement.

3. "Sorry but your wrong viney"
    Fails to clarify :lol:

4. It might be a visual reference (the roster) but that doesn't stop the developers being able to code what the op is suggesting into the game.
    If you can't figure this out alone I honestly think you need to go do a general education course at tafe or something.

5. Actually, the fact that it is simply a visual reference DOES stop it, as it serves a different purpose.

Take your own advice.

6. Also, I'm not Australian.

7. Additionally, you apparently missed the issue of being able to leave from a non-coding standpoint, i.e. clan roster shifting. Anyone who ee wars knows roster shifting can become a significant problem.

8. Because then there could be exploits/ strategies that would be too damn annoying. Just have a bunch of people join/leave and screw up the cr numbers, obviously OP has never warred before.

9. ^said the d word

10. ^ said the idiot word... oh wait.. thts just you.. :lol: whoops

11. If this was removed, they'd have to make it to where caster's of the spell couldn't leave. They have more important things to do atm.

12. Vineyard...can you elaborate on how clan roster shifting would remain be an issue if the suggested solution was implemented? Im intendimg that once the matchup is done, the war participants are static, so what happens in the clan roster become irrelevant.

13. Once matchrd u cannot leave...of course.

14. Good time to do quests and smack that battle list. ;)

15. No support because they prevent you from leaving because trackers track cr and the cr will change if u leave. Also u can ask maybe a day before what your clan is doing for wars.

16. Why for the love of god did you bump this

Just to say no support :roll:

17. The reason for this is so someone can't just come by hit and then leave before they get hit you should just shut up 