Not active in WAR must pay HARD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BeefAeterna, Jul 12, 2014.

1. I know fair enough and win or lose u should lose an EE lvl for being inactive. I just reckon all EE is too harsh.

2. I'm guessing op has no rl or it wouldn't suggest this

3. Also some just see the clan they are versing and not bother wasting pots xtals etc.

4. I actually wouldn't mind a bit harsher punishment for inactives. They now lose 1 level of EE like their clannies, but they don't lose mith, attack pots and xstals like their team mates who lose because of the inactive. A loss of 2 levels of EE for inactives I would support.

Or even better, a spell that prevents them from casting WoC for a week.

5. Fair enough...i'm for ppl take their own action eg farm the ppl who let u down. Rather they wise up n learn to not let other ppl down or not war again.

6. support . Since real life more important they will not mind loss all ee. IT CAN BE EARN BACK!! RL.MORE IMPORTANT !

7. exactly

8. MUCH EFFORT SUCH WOW

The devs have already made a forum asking for feedback don't post it here post it there

9. Don't be a noob

Devs never respond to the feedback on the threads, and the poll has NOTHING to do with our concerns.

It is also extremely biased because I can submit it infinite times

10. To the "Lets get ride of SH" noobs.

They will move on to the next build that will be small; for example, not SoS hansel level 1, but level 2 instead.
    It will solve nothing, they will still pay like ****, they will still make all you idiots rage.
    Get over it; All is fair in love and war.

11. "They must pay ... *pause for dramatic effect* 1 million dollars! I meant, 100 billion dollars"
    -- Doctor Evil

12. Why can't you just win ? Or better get get the **** out of indi war and try to do clan war if you care so much.

13. I believe that a lot go inactive cause the 2 hour wait. Perhaps if the waiting period was shorter... Less would be inactive? Just a thought

14. Are you complaining cuz your clan just got a bunch of free mith

15. Devs cant satisfy everyone. Simply get group of war clan members and farm the ppl who let you down. Take matters in your own hands. Like your ***** when you cant find a women.