Noobs these days

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheExistence, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Haha I got one just like that. Do they say "I warned you to stop" but then they don't do anything. And they say "u felt part of my power now stop" yet nothing happens. It's hilarious

2. Once upon a time this noob farmed me and then I reported him LOL!!!! That noob didn't know what was coming LOL he was sliced by a mod for faming (5 it's in a say)

3. No not really, how often do you war?

4. EE? Before i started helping my friend with his clan i did all wars on weekend for about a month or so.Did one or two weekday wars.

5. Never felt i was ready for an OSW,i know some people if i wanted one though.

6. And op isn't a noob! I mean ik ima noob

7. I have no alts lol,he isnt me

8. Op, shut the hell up you stupid little guild hansel, stop trying to improve your ego by posting on forums, only post regarding this should be a surrender thread by him.

9. Im sorry fluffles,didnt realize it was a crime to be a guild hansel.

10. Fluffes*

Where did I say it was a crime to be a guild hansel? Please point that out

11. You said stupid little guild hansel,so it would seem you dont like the guild hansel build.

12. -strokes op-

13. Ok, and I'm still not seeing where I called it a crime however.

And yes, guild hansels are stupid, especially the ones who act all tough with 900k CS

14. This sounds like noobs of every day and age

15. Hey screw you fluffles -_-

I'm a bad ass!

16. I never claimed to be tough for farming one person.

There are people here i could stomp all day long,just like there are even more people that can eat me as a snack.

I will even admit I failed 4 or 5 times on the person this thread was built around.

17. Lol fight fight !! I enjoy watching little noobs fight it out, it's like watching midgets duke it out in a cage match 

18. I can smash nightmare to! 