Noobs these days

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheExistence, Mar 20, 2013.

1. So apparently the new noobs first ask you to stop farming them,then threaten with a non existent main and a farmer,then ask people on wc to farm you,then block you and spam your wall.Haha,noobs these days.

Tyus28,if youre reading this keep on acting tough and thinking your bad cause you can dtw then block me and spam my wall.

I have a delete button,you dont really bother me.But i have no problem continuing to farm you.

2. My noob on my wall is special. Apparently I am a bully for spying and attacking and the game "mediators" will silence me :)

3. You bad op 

4. Or shall I say you mad op 

5. Think all the noobs on a roll tonight, better be careful or their bond together to form a unstoppable clan of noob whiners :lol: :wicked:

6. So hes so annoying the person helping him to "deal" with me is now going to farm him.

And he threatened to upgrade and decimate me haha

7. Why make a thread if it doesn't bother you?

Maybe if I farm you, you'll be bothered...

8. Check the noob on my wall. People just can't take things with dignity nowadays.

9. Ally shop closed?

Well, good luck with that. :twisted:

10. Its a war game,feel free war.

And are we supposed to have a reason for farming now lol?

11. I don't care why you farm. I just don't get why you say you don't care when you had to make a thread about it.

Just shut the hell up and hit your target.

12. Then dont read the thread if you dont care.

13. I agree with touch, this thread is unnecessary. Looks like you just want your ego stroked by the community.
    Or perhaps you want the community to hit him with you.
    Well, this is forums, so you will get hit instead..
    Not by me, not yet anyway. Unless you give me a reason. (Hint hint, I haven't whacked a noob for a while)
    Anyway.. I advise you lock this, cus I just looks bad on you.

Though, I do partly agree with it, I also hate the noobs that whine when its a war game, but still. No thread needed.

14. Also, did you just pick this guy outta nowhere to farm? Cus your Hansel, he's attack build. I would understand if it was something personal, but it just looks like your trying to pick fights you know that you will win.

15. Op is a pathetic little weasel. There is only one nightmare in this game and he's a machine and you are not him by a long shot.

16. Ahhh... the fruits of your labor in Kaw, nice !

17. Wasnt trying to impersonate anyone,the fact that there were other versions of my name didnt occur to me until after i made it.

And i did just pick him from WC,but not because of his build.I dont really go for specific builds

18. Do you not count as a noob?

19. I think thats your opinion.Doubt mine has anything to do with it.