NOM ATH FOUND SUX(an handof god)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *hhhhhhhhhhhhho (01), Oct 7, 2013.

1. Everyone on this thread but me, a few others, and OP are the only smart ones here. I'm serious.

2. Op has no friends and comforts himself with a game

3. Did your mother happen to smoke crack well pregnant with you?

4. Zach, you're a **** get over your self

5. No only stupid ideots like u smoke butt.

Hand of god ur such a wimp u whiney dill pickle

6. You were born by the motorway weren't you..

7. Zach, you think the Op has an IQ above 25?

8. I'm not dum. Ok. I know multiplcation from 1-12 to 1-12 and I can divide. I score highest in my classs. Ur the dum one I bet u can't even do simple math u sux so much

9. Low stats alts spouting low iq drivel .. If English isn't your first language points for effort if it is well then just do us all a favour and learn something else . maybe try talking to a shrub it's got the edge but you may be able to win one or two points in the chat ..

10. My KD on cod is like 286 so 1v1 me I dare u

11. OP, I heard accidents happen in the dark.

12. Sadly however I suspect the op is a young kid .. Go ask your parents about why manners matter and then show what you did and ask them if your school is doing a good job ..

13. 1v1 my vengence. U scared n can't handl me u punk. I can fight u all day u punk noob

14. No math found you say? No grammar found, I'd say, OP.

15. He's a dumbass ****

16. Yes the op if just a ******* troll

17. Ur so inmature hand of god I will kick u in the flipping head. U all u do is hide behind ur alts like a noob with no life

18. How did u ever find that out OP!? We have a genius here! Ur rite, our clan is Val and his 80 alts. He controls them all, and wins every war. On 80 different devices... dam!

19. You cant even lift your leg past your waist you chubster

20. U so dum hand of god. Val is not who u think he is better than u ever be . U going to be sorry when he dump u out on road n u n ur 80alts r clanless we don't do that at khor cuz we there best clan in the game