NOM ATH FOUND SUX(an handof god)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *hhhhhhhhhhhhho (01), Oct 7, 2013.

1. This thread confuses me. Clan no math found.. Do you mean strike force?

2. I just read the op, man does he sound like a fool. I struggled reading it, and had a harder time understanding it. Really op, just leave kaw right now. Ridiculous.

3. Wow my buds warned me to expect a whole new level of stupid but damn kid you made a whole new bracket. Do yourself and the rest of us a favour kid or troll with the iq the same as his /her shoe size ask daddy that instead of buying you big boy scary games like cod that have warped your little mind if he'd in it's place get you a verbal thesaurus. I say verbal due to the fact if you ability to type is anything to go buy you can't read for .Op your clearly the results of what happens when a tweeker mates with an alcoholic and to honestly think the kaw genuis that is VAL would be scratched by the loss of 200bill your beyond stupid,I mean ik vals got an army of alts but eighty and all at once the way strike force win ermmmm no think you is trippin balls kid lay of the super glue.

4. U guys are hilarious. Keep raging 

5. I see no rage from me sweetie, I merely see me pointing out how moronotartded op is....... when I said new bracket only fitting he got his own descriptive word to mis spell

6. Be quite sadstick. U wish u were me cyz I am 21 n got 50 girl all up in me ****. I famus n live hi life n all u do is cry on game what r u 2? I got my own brackt of cool n I wasn't saying Val I msan hand fo god u DUM head.

7. Angus u worse then hand of god at lease he win war

8. U keep on saying my name good or bad I appreciate it 

9. ....I can't take no more 

10. Mods. Please, for the love of kaw, lock this thread.

11. YEP PLZ LOCK IT LOCK IT LOCK IT

12. I feel dumber reading this post.

13. Why would mods want to lock this thread? So far it has been pure comedy

14. Pure painful comedy. Like... laughter torture.

15. Then I'LL wall all the mods for a damn lock

16. Sssso I'm an alt of hand of god?? One of 80 or something? Funny..