NOM ATH FOUND SUX(an handof god)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *hhhhhhhhhhhhho (01), Oct 7, 2013.

1. U r so dumb I lose iq reading ur posts ur not my friend anymore

2. Why is "sux" in autocorrect ?

3. King, do me a favor and answer this:
    10 + 57 = ______
    15 x 23 = ______
    If you can give me the correct answer to both, within 1 minute, I will leave this thread.

4. Sux is a word u drumhead

5. 10 to 57 is 47
    15 to 23 is 39

6. Even someone That's 9 years old can wrote "sux" Better than you. Why? Cause he know what's a "word"

7. 1067 is the fist one

8. 30 is the second one

9. it's true, "No Math Found."

10. The correct answers are:
    1. 67
    2. 345

11. Lol Garth think ur so smart because you know math lol this is a video game idioy

12. Calm down Garth!!!! The kid still need to know what the "math" is

13. Just do me favor Garth,

Antser this, y have u been being rude to me ? What I do to u to make me ur person to be mean to me? Answer nothjng.

Child pen house is over In fan fictin. Go play with ur Lego n bob the builder Pokemon collectabl.

Only real crap head makes fun of me. I just trying to have fun n stuff. It my
    Birthday today n I just got a resiz peaches cake. So I will eat it while u get nothing but sad life u have.

14. @Eric - That was extremely basic math to test the OPs intelligence.
    Evidently he failed...

15. Ya Eric u don't need math in vid game like cod kaw n pokeman. That's all I do so why I need math u bully

16. Like u kno what 20 x 20 means.

17. Well, I guess no one give a crap about your birthday... why? Because That's the price when the OP is retard by making a useless thread

18. Lol cuz math means ur intelligent I feel bad for u u must really be actually dumb, lol. I have limited math skills doesn't mean I'm any less intelligent