NOM ATH FOUND SUX(an handof god)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *hhhhhhhhhhhhho (01), Oct 7, 2013.

1. That right vengence. May be u should kno that creating alt to bypass forum ban is agans tou u ignarant noob. I own u.

2. Will somebody put this retard out of his misery?

3. Let this die, op is a troll. Any comments you make will only make you look stupid.

4. ERMAGHERD. That's vicious.

5. You're a cant

6. Support!!! I hate math. Oh.... no MATCH found... lol... OP, make friends with spell check please.

7. Watch it guys ! They plan a 2 bil strip ! Or was it 200 mil ?? 

8. But what if this is his main..

9. What if... *leans back in chair* what if his main is kaw_admin
    Minds=Blown
    Game=Won

10. U SHUT UP IT WAS 200B N OUR FUND GUY LEAFT. U DUM IDEOT LEARN T READ ALRDY. WHAT RU 5?

11. Oh the irony.

12. U don't even no what irony meant.

13. Crap thread, dumb English. Lock please

14. Unfortunately, you can't lock for improper English. The only thing I can think of that it might be locked for is nonsensical messages, but then again they're all relevant just idiotic.

15. @op English is a very complex language so u can understand you being bad at speaking it, but I also doubt you family being affluent. Also I believe you to be a rambunctious 3 year old dilinquent.

16. OPs firework party was a complete disaster.

"I don't understand it!" He said. "They all worked fine when I tried them yesterday,"

17. HairyLemon.

18. [​IMG]

19. Personally I think this is a HoG making a fake alt to bash the other side.

20. I was referring to HairyLemon and Sophmania. Some of the most hated solo farmers.