no sh war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by superfly2__3, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Lulz

There's gonna be a new exploit in S4

2. Major support from Super Hickey squadron

3. I've had a couple clans bite at the idea. A competitive fun war is all we want. I'm looking forward to a great knock down drag out fight.

4. Sorry to burst your little bubble but we have been doing this at no remorse since mid season 3 people laughed at us but now it is a good idea. Good luck with that people will get tired of matchup against lb/sh clans and go right back to it. We pretty much gave of on wars unless we want to just for f7n with no expectations until something changes. Have fun :) lol

5. No Remorse will **** anyone up

6. @ mike J. A bit early for me in Cali. Are u saying u guys have been matching clans since S3? Then later u talk about getting stacked rosters.

7. Since mid season 3 we use ZERO SH during wars all bigs and get matched with some clans like that and some with lb/sh. Matchup system is screwed up because people know how to manipulate it. We won alot in a row but the clans we matched started to stack with 4 or 5 lb just to combat us. And this will make you think we never had a no match the entire time we did this. Our smallest build was 18 mil cs.