No Retreat enters Osw with illuminati

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wraith, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is this really.. Needed... Go squabble on your walls quit wasting more AT space with your whining. All of you.

2. Well to be honest they aren't that big to make a huge impact. So once they do reset, it wouldnt be too big a deal (maybe the 96bil one, but not a large player) and then if you are sleeping, you wont be able to bank.
    And you wont be at Max Plunder, which will then make you need to sell some of your 50,000 BB() and then that'll get stripped too.

3. 4/4/3 shade Np and I'm sleeping at my grandmas house for this week which means my sleep schedule is gonna be upside down lol

4. Last time I got stripped I banked 500b in bronze bars and they took 10b 

5. Smh. I'm with val on this one

6. That's ok pinky, hit away, my mistake

7. Sounds like you are a noob who wanted a taste of osw. Got your ass kicked, so decided to help the ones kicking your ass.

8. Was a big one got almost a T out.
    I wil get dat back doe

9. I think w.p.a will agree i was kicking ass pup, haha

10. I expect more than scouts

11. Wait you made a thread about joining an osw and your clan only has 9 members.... 

12. It awake. I only wanna keep ya bars low. Don't care about rest. Read my banner noob

13. Eh this is a bore. Illuminati isn't a real osw nor is no retreat and WPA. So when something sparks up let me know

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Over half of your clan all the time

15. Oh my. Panda and shade, and Unknown

Please, sit down and shut the **** up!

16. Your dtw... And val shuddup you nub!

17. Even noobs know to tell val to shut up :lol:

18. Because y'all aren't an osw nor do y'all know what y'all are doing. So why not go back to ebs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.