NO MORE STUPID EB EVENTS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The kaw community seriously is never happy.

One minute people are complaining that the gap between bigs and smalls is too large and the next minute people are complaining there are no war events.
    Which isn't true. There is a pvp aspect to these events

2. The last pvp event was won by ppl in hte/zta clans, so just hitting pvp wouldn't have gotten top rewards anyway. There is no such thing as purely pvp events lol

3. Ditto. If ya too much a moron to have a reply... dont reply. Simple.

@Tommy- would you please read more carefully? I said FULL LENGTH pvp portion to these stupid eb events. Not pure anything. How the hell did any of you graduate school? I respect intelligent replies. let's at least try

@PBJTime- You're talking about a whole community. I'm talking about events with the added aspect of full length pvp. Of course you're "content"- all u do is event ebs smh... ugh. TOMotF clan? duh.

4. First off, you are not very creative if you can't figure out ways to turn these build tokens into gold even if you are bc hf and below.

Also, think of it as a way to tinker ur build without setting behind your progress in abyss. Or save up in case u ever want to switch ur build later on.

I am double ur size and found a use for every build token earned last event, stop complaining and start thinking

5. I don't need to tinker my build genius. and do u even know what llbc, hlbc, hfbc even mean? IT MEANS MY BUILDINGS ARE MAXD! You want me to "creatively" tear down buildings that cost me 3t total, juz to build it back up to a lev4-5 if Im lucky? <~ dont be dumb oi

6. Plz dear God... let the next reply be of intelligence... plz!!

7. Stupid head

8. More intelligent response than I've gotten from others anyways

/lock

and just delete this if ya wouldnt mind. it hurts my eyes.

9. Thanks, you a real one :)

10. Hmm wolf.. is this part of your forgiveness/chill/zen anthology threads or this is your other non-forgiving/edgy/angst personality threads?

11. Dont be dumb ashes, your ignorant passive aggression is seen right thru. You're jealous becuz I actually get things heard, whether by shovin it in their face, or offering wisdoms. I don't hide who I am from anyone. I'm the same wolf that will slam it down ur throat, or hand it to ya as an easter present

You, are fake. I've watched you prance around in forums like you deserve a nobel prize... Here's news for ya, they don't like you either. Why? cause you're fake. tada!!

**Note** Ya see... they won't tell ya. I will. get a clue

I'm not stuck in fantasy land with an ego that tries to convince me they "adore me"... They don't have to like what I say, don't even have to like me. My msgs are still heard by those who understand. and I don't need floozie pics of gals to bring peeps in.

My honesty is brash. I don't take the long way to make a point. I put it right in front of people. Honesty in kaw is a flatout lost art. you should try it sometime

^^^ Was that too edgy? Did wolfy hurt ya feelers? go play with the other fakes, I have Real peeps to attend to

12. I really have no problems with those events honestly. Silver bars, crestplates, even more freebies!

13. Now that!! is a reply! ... saved it sean. well said, and ya I see ur point. I do like the sb lol, Im juz miffd that the plates were useless for this acc lolol

I also liked what eagle said, that's a gd point to help the smallz catch up some too. juz feel like us mid builds got jipped ya know?

**edit** oh and the full length event pvp! I actually hoppin on for that whole week!! lmao inc or not, it was a blast. like a toned down farmfest or somethin haha

14. I only reached 10k and could deconstruct and rebuild 19/20 levels of hf. Just tear one down get the 190b and rebuild. Also why don't u open some abyss lands and build there. You're rebuilding with free tokens to get the gold and lose no stats

15. Calling peoples comments moronic doesn't prove that they're moronic. Maybe you just aren't thinking the right way

16. The mods are not your personal assistants wolf, I implore you yet again to contain your many thoughts in one long running thread instead of making multiples of threads all pertaining to the same thing - your opinion on things.

Your threads are bait threads just off the strength that you put them out in multiples, knowing how many people deplore you.

You claim to have found some better understanding of things, but somehow any time anyone is still angry with you for your plethora of past transgressions you act as if they're closed minded for not giving you a clean slate because you say that you deserve one.

In my opinion you are a very dirty person who has done very dirty things, I hope for your sake you really have changed. Me personally I don't believe you have but that's up to every person to decide for themselves.

17. Ill start here. I said I was llbc, hlbc, and hfbc... what land comes next Zeth... seriously? I should open abyss lands? oh? I never thot of that!! except I already HAVE MOST OF THEM AND 15 OSMANS! ... ya clear?

and as for calling people moronic not making them so, never considered. u opened my... -_-

18. dont bother Semzz, you're replies are worthless. I see ur name and skip. Simple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.