No Mith from Assassinations in EE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Steph, Sep 22, 2014.

1. no, im saying our actions are overlooked enough. if with moose says were even half true there would already be several ps war clans, regardless of mith payout.i earn plunder from kos, 90% from assas. its just crazy im penalized for using my build for how its intended.

2. Sorry zero ur wrong ... Wat ur talking about is dts/dtw mech or bully mech that's a plunder mechanic based on troop percentages , has absolutely nothing to do with individual building type mechanics a bc "spy" build will get exactly the same amount of spy actions as an "attack" build will meaning all "builds" have exactly the same build mechanics only thing that effects action count is strength of victory or defeat which is again exactly the same no matter the ratio of building types u choose to place on ur lands ... Again kaw devs do not change building mechanics for different builds therefore they do not recognize different builds

If as a "spy" build once u had a certain ratio of spy type buildings u got a special mechanic that say allowed more actions per bar to ur strength then that would be a build mechanic change since no such thing exists then I'm sorry u do not have a fundamental understanding of kaw mechanics and cannot differentiate between a bully plunder mech and a build mech

3. Support! All actions should be treated as equal. I wonder what the, "effort" ratio is when converting wasted pots into mith - clearly not good enough.

4. Scouts it is lol

5. Im a ps.

I war 5-7 times a week

i usually lose around 2-4 of those wars

I gained over 600 mith since beginning of the season

I dont see a problem...

6. Why should The PS build get mith for assassinations. When attack builds cant touch them ? Sounds pretty unfair

7. Attack builds can SB PS n Attack if gold out Broski. PS cannot plunder if no KO's as heavily excepting steals. Stable Hansels PSS r the latest build used n nasty at that. War rosters have pros n cons dependent on match ups.

8. I'm still more amused at people saying ps exploit making turtle wars  moose look at every war lately it's plunder dives and everyone using macros to sko. The whole community knows itin my eyes it's not cheating but creates the same result turtle wars. You know your in trouble when a clan can plunder from the start and now win the war without the lead changing due to macros allowing players to sko to easily lol. So just let all actions pay the same and not pretend to be blind to what we all know is happening.

9. I was on the fence about this, until I started warring with my PS.

I don't get fully get back the mith I put in.

Still losing when I win. 

Support.

10. Thanks for the support peeps  x

11. You guys arent warring right then. When i win win I routinely get 30-40 more mith then icast. FYI if you are only sb you dont burn pots so your payout will be very low

12. Ps can get mith by SB or steals, but I follow WC to a tee and usually that means I ass my targets. Most ps do go n try to be Hero's to get more mith and SB from the start or even steal which can cost the team a lost in the war. That's why indi wars suck because it's about yourself and people go off on their own to make mith. If the devs changed indi wars would be better too because people might accually follow WC knowing they will get what they deserve.

13. What the hell...all I do is assas  SUPPORT

14. Half my actions are assassination, change this!

15. This is why I don't EE.

16. i don't ee because it involves paying ata.

17. Playing their game involves paying them

18. Exactly Tim!!! I follow wc

19. TIL "Everyone cheats and everyone knows it". Pretty sure using a Macro in ee war is a bannable offense.

I certainly don't use macros, and I do not suspect anyone else in particular of doing so either. I certainly do not KNOW of anyone using macros, but now I'm wondering if you do. I hope Kaw Admin reads this and that they investigate you and those you war with. Cheating is NOT ok, insisting that "everyone does it" is the lamest excuse I can think of.

EDIT: I Misunderstood. My apologies to Donno. If it is true, as Donno believes, that many people break ToU by using macros to speed up actions in war, then that is something the devs should definitely look into and address.