No Mith from Assassinations in EE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Steph, Sep 22, 2014.

1. REALLY!!!!

I don't support this arbitrary and capricious stand from the dev. I was born to be a heavy war hansel and use as a fluffer built. If assassinations are part of a sound strategy to war, it's should be rewarded as such. I'm starting an union and we are going on strike!

2. So if no compensation for assassinating in EE then u should get nothing for assassinating in an eb. Just curious if any one knows the answer to this coz no one has done a system war and get a gold bonus back but did pure spies get part of the plunder bonus if there clan won the system war? If yes then there should be a mith pay out for an EE war. Just my opinion.

3. This is why I made this account, attack builds are always favoured in this game. Spy builds are only good for osw and even then devs have still screwed spies on fail rates with steals :(

4. I never knew about this till know and alwAys use to assass using full pots.
    Thinking all successful action contribute in myth.
    Always use to think why i not getting enough myth.
    Its cheating with spy builds. Dev please change this and give us prorated myth for all war we did till now.
    Also attack build did get gold for there action. You should stop giving or reduce myth pay out for those. They get gold. Why the hell they even want any myth for there action.

5. Yes fear. Attack builds do EE for the gold and not the mith. Only PS war for Mith.

6. I would propose as a first action that PS war super light hansel in Individual war and earn whatever mith they can get out of our measly attacks and super scouts.

NO MORE FLUFFING! IF THEY WANT THE MONEY SHOT THEY NEED TO EARN IT!

All those attacks built can just try without our support built! Isn't why those spy building were introduced?

7. This is plain wrong

8. Hey guys, no idea why DEV said that but i just tested and full mithed with only ass actions pay out = 95 mith ...

9. Station- just because u can explain a crap system doesn't make it right.

10. I've read a bunch of these replies, it's not all about the ps for vying out loud. Spy heavy hybrids, hansels and ps all use assassinations.
    Not to mention all the guys who show up w no SDT begging to be assassinated.

So basically it's attack builds and SH at war everybody else gets screwed.
    Tbh scouts should not receive mith over assassinations that would make a lot more sense tbh.
    Truth be told all actions should be paid as they all contribute to victory anything other than is ridiculous.
    That's just my two sense though, just because I can see the logic doesn't mean everybody can

11. Support-full support. PS is an exploit in ee? People have tried full ps rosters...no matter how good it looks on paper, they don't work. Rosters that are too spy heavy are not at an advantage either-quite the opposite. Like tanks and attk builds they need the other roles. What is so hard about finding a way to fairly reward the ps part of the team? Indi wcs have enough problems without putting ps team members at odds with the needs of their team.

12. They are not rewarding ps. Look at my last war at kotfe, top 6 in plunder only 13 mith, others received over a 100. My actions were lower, in other wars I didn't plunder I had more actions than most and still only 9 mith profit. Even stealing is not giving us what we deserve. We war hard, sacrifice being koed in 5-10 every way, xtal hard. We should be rewarded too. Fix this devs

13. Any successful action with benefit the team, so why not reward them all?? Why leave out assassinations off of the payout?? Might as well make assassinations an invalid action in wars.
    And I agree with Tim, mith sales should be increased up to a minimum of 15 in order to be able to afford the most expensive spells.

14. Ok so i have read all comments. Kaw community what was your point? I just see that you jumped in without really contributing anything. Maybe kaw can actually respond to this and explain how they let a ps become a so called exploit. Oh that's right we are not a exploit. The whole point to this post by op was to give equal mith per actions not to go off topic to divide build types.

Kaw have never really explained anything. Moose gave his opinion, I feel that was incorrect. The truth is every action on every build should be rewarded.

Including the annoying but affective SH build

15. I agree :D i mean if scouts get paid so should assassinations

16. I forgot not to cast fog of war and veil of darkness. :rollseyes:

17. damn you bb code!!!!!! :Mrgreen:

18. I give the only one I know :lol: