"No match system." - Rant.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by W32SQLE_Anarchy, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Perhaps if half of Kaw was not fighting in osw then we can get better matchups for EE.

2. It should be called drunks Kaw that's be best

3. I dont know mate...then it would just be ZAFT vs MG like before :lol: :lol:
    But seriously, the top 6 clans would just be rotating oppoenents...

4. If you look at the 12 clans left out, thwy are the majority of successful EE clans, organised, well run, etc. Clans like Guilds Inc, GHC Syn, We're Screwed.

That just puts my statement to rest.

All the good EE clans are now left with no one, yet all the 30 man clans do have people!

What can I say? "Appologies devs for being organised, contributing to almost all your wars to provide data and being good at EE wars"?

What did the good clans do to deserve getting penalized? JBB you can't argue with that, it's just a complete disgrace to the system and shows that the devs evidently have no clue on what they are doing with these EE wars...

5. Well everyone always looks at the bad side of a person, in this case the Devs. Ppl never appreciate what is done. I would like to see you all there working your head off for something to improve game. They are trying their best to improve it. The Devs clearly put a poll out there for you all to choose between "No Match" System or how it was before. The most voted was the new System. Now that, that has been chosen they will slowly but surely improve the system.

6. Anarchy - no I can not argue with that and actually am not trying to.
    My point is, what is it KaW chooses to accept?

"Unfair" match ups or no match ups?

My initial post - KaWers did this to themselves.

The weaker, wronged or loser will always have the loudest voice when bashing KaW in forums.

Positive feed back is hardly voiced.
    So Devs react to the loudest.

Let the foot stomping begin.

Your proposed brackets are introduced and the ones that find themselves constantly at the bottom of each bracket will flood forums with tears.

Changes will again be made to hold the dam's and we will be chatting on another thread similar to this.

7. Lava did you not make a thread saying you didn't like the no match system?

:roll:

8. JBB, this is like going around in circles :p, I understand that but what your saying is slightly bizarre, I already know all this, yet I just cannot see why the devs did give unorganized, bad EE clans the advantage...

I'm just going to leave our discussion here... It's slightly confusing... Hehe. :lol:

9. I just wish you had read the thread I made. I wasn't against it nor did I support it. I had a couple of things that maybe the Devs could implement when using this System.

10. So therefore you disagree with it/Don't like how it works.

:lol:

11. Support all the way except for the quoting part I'm a part of guilds Inc and the devs posted in the forums that they would do this but still it is biased we should at least get 25 mith and the next lvl ee witch Is what I war for the ee and mith not just mith devs should at least fix the algorithm and give us more mith and the next lvl ee but then again if there was let's say 14 clans to war then 7 would lose and wouldn't get anything other then the disappointment of losing a war and getting money taking away and losing a lvl of ee so I'm in the middle but then again my clan could of kicked butt like never before

12. :lol: Anarchy. Exactly. It is like going around is circles. That's the picture I was attempting to paint. :lol:
    Thanks for noticing.

I'd suggest that what the Devs are thinking upon each change to make "everyone happy".

13. Quitting*

14. Support

I think for the no match system you should receive at least 20 mith and an EE level.

15. Anarchy read the damn thread pls. Stop assuming things. You will understand once you have read it. Another example right here, we are sooo damn lazy, but the devs? Even if they want to be lazy they can't be. They need to work.

16. You're right.. Except that You

17. The ampersand, completely forgot about it -_-

18. The devs are trying the problem is the player base is constantly changing which creates new problems as it does. The main issue is that the winning clans take all the best players from the losing clans in this event it weakens some and strengthens others creating a Gap. As recent EE clans develope the players rather than stay at one EE clan choose to go to a better one for more chance of mith as it has taken presidence over The estocks edge which has become rather obsolete in value due to how much more important mith is to obtain because of the cost of equip. Its very much a hydra complex and there is no simple solution for it really.

19. Support. But if there would be another ee lv people will surely exploit the system so no to that.