No Match Possible Solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Eagle, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Kaw admin said he would be monitoring for exploits..... Plus OP suggested after 3 straight no matches you no longer get rancor

2. What prevents them from getting rancor three times and making a new clan to repeat?

3. Just curious how this a "solution" to the no matchups. Just looks like a benefit of no matchups.

4. No support, Admin has already told you how and why you received a "no match" and what you had to do to fix it.

5. Shadow - not for odd ones

6. Hmm good point angel...maybe make sure the Same person doesn't get 3x in a row?

7. Kozmo - already said 3x then no more

8. Nurion- everyone happy! Lol

9. Rr, could easily make a new clan every 3 days not rocket science... No matches already have a little eb you get to do so you can feel big and earn some Mith

10. Well while we are doing this let's go ahead and make sure every kid in school gets an award...."No child left behind"....lol Epic Fail

11. Support. Only if you're the "odd man" out. If you simply don't match up, that us too easy exploitable.

12. People who give no support to stuff like this just like to start arguments. This is an amazing idea.

13. It is so far from an amazing idea if you want the gear win wars, if you only have 4 possible clans you can be matched up against change your builds so you don't end up with 50% no matchs

14. Kozmo, that's an opinion. And we have a changed our builds. And dropped almost 3t in bfa. Can u say that?

15. Yes I can and I have changed my build around multiple times this week alone, do you think I like warring as a stupid 1.5m hansel instead of a guild hansel... No but I want to war so I will suck it up

16. Then why are you on this thread? You understand what we have done to war, we have done everything the devs have given us as advice. If you have been through the same thing then you should agree with us. We have complained but now we are at a point that we just want a solution. maybe the devs are thinking this over that doesn't mean this isn't a good idea. Hell half this forum is spam threads by statless alts and you have a problem with an idea that has atleast some bearing and thought put in?

17. I know what you guys have been through and I feel your pain but I do not agree that you should get points towards winning simply for not getting matched up