No Eb's for a week!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Hulk, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Listen too mango noob

2. Leave the thread please

3. no support. All the eb fairies would just stop playing for that week

4. Zag read my response to belle which said the same thing

5. How are you sure people will be farming and stripping? maybe they'll do nothing, your idea says nothing about ee so they can do that, there is quests that they can do if they want to. Still quite a few things to do without ebs besides pvp/osw. I support PvP and OSW but don't think this is a good way to make people do it

6. What I'm saying which please read all post up to know.. A throwback into kaw was there ee back then no Ebs no, just hitting it's to show members of the community how far we have come

7. So what ideas to you suggest or improvements to the idea? It is about the community so I put those in the community's hands so people get what they want..

8. I made this suggestions before. Pvp Wars.

9. Got lots of support but was ignored

10. IMO there shouldn't be a incentive or something forcing people for them to do PvP/OSW. Although it could give them a little push, you should be doing it for the fun of it and respect. If there needs to be something that forces people to fight it should be more permanent. If it is just for a short period they will go back to their regular kaw routine

11. It will never happen. Devs didn't like pwars and they are also anti osw.

12. Ok well what if they fall in love with it.. I tell you what, Ebs got popular and are ruling kaw because of promos and events if they just started an annual event maybe instead of one full week a year maybe 1 day a month or 12 hours once a month. Yea I agree it should be out of respect etc but people don't have that anymore

13. Support bring those eb people out WARRRRRRR

14. I have an idea but it would take a long time
    Idea:
    Have something like an ASW but osw style. So leaders of clans/families/alliances can sign their clan up and they will be matched with another clan. How is this different? The clan must get a CF from their opponent. And since any clan can join there should be different brackets with clans there size.
    Cons:
    Can take a very very long time.
    (If you have any cons please say so, I will edit them in. Anything you would like to add on, just say so :D )

15. I have an idea but it would take a long time
    Idea:
    Have something like an ASW but osw style. So leaders of clans/families/alliances can sign their clan up and they will be matched with another clan. How is this different? The clan must get a CF from their opponent. And since any clan can join there should be different brackets with clans there size.
    Cons:
    Can take a very very long time.
    (If you have any cons please say so, I will edit them in. Anything you would like to add on, just say so :D )

16. That's a great idea maybe you should make your own thread bro