No Eb's for a week!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Hulk, Jul 13, 2014.

1. I have no clue if this has been proposed before but my idea instead of more Eb promos or anything of the kind I would like to run the idea across KaW, for a week of absolutely no Ebs um that's really it not many details.. This would encourage PvP and osw etc I think it would be a good throwback for the veterans and show the younger members how it used to be also thanks

~ Hulk

2. Semi support

3. Op is doing HTE promo in his clan

4. I would like this tbh just a week a year no EB's make it fun lotta wars would go on it would be a fun week

5. Thanks and yea man the times they are a changing ;) gotta keep up

6. It's been suggested
    I really like the idea

It would be like it was before
    When it was fun

And 1000's of people joined

7. Support

Sadly the Devs wouldn't make money off this so it's not gonna happen.

8. No support wtf

9. Eb noob well everyone has an opinion 

10. No support. It's an interesting idea, but some of us prefer being able to do epic battles.

11. Can't decide if I support or don't support without more detailed information.

12. Like what bro it's a week of no Ebs more war 

13. Semi- Support, maybe needs some ground rules. How about for that day only we get some free xtals or mith ? Good idea overall.

14. Free xtals or mith would def push the devs I want a THROW BACK no bs or rules just kicking ass and taking names full blast all nighters haha

15. This would make new players not be able to grow...No support? But yes it would be nice for higher grown players

16. Support, but maybe not a week, maybe 24 hours to 3 days would be good.

17. If your so new you can do quest how do you think new players grew back then it's possible I did it!!

18. A week that is easy...
    But from a guy doing HTE, no support

19. I'm not participating in it I hit a couple times last time I'm just trying to build and restock to fight some more I'm actually in a 1v1 ATM wbu