No certain future.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Rikkimaru, Jun 19, 2015.

1. I bet you 10 seals of the damn that there will be a shark EB question and Kaw_community will go all fan girl about how much he loves the idea then get all Emo hipster about how it won't happen until 2024.

2. Kaw admin,

I ask that you reevaluate how events are run. When they were first introduced I think you guys knocked it out of the park. They were all inclusive with a fair shot to everyone. The first few were set up perfect where those that did b2b hte had a clear advantage but those that didn't still had a chance at high tier rewards when it was a single item and payout wasn't so heavily determined by actions. It took a lot of dedication and time invested but it was something that was fun.

Please go back to the way it was. There were more people interested and participating. I remember clans getting packed that were doing the event eb with cc full of engaged players comparing their totals and excited about getting a good reward. If you don't want to give out seals, fine. But don't make it so lopsided of advantage to spend. When it's a clear money grab it's just irritating the player base.

3. While I originally wrote this thread it was more or less to say what I was seeing as the reasons why my activity was sliding quickly on the downhill path, it seems many players have the same or similar issues, but seeing admin respond and spend time talking to the community is refreshing.

As I know this is a business's this interaction with a person from the development team gives me, I'm not going to speak for everybody, a little hope that the development team is taking somewhat interest in what we have to say.

Thank you for putting forth some effort to answering and having a Q And A with us today

4. It's a chat room application with a game built around the chat rooms.

Develop the chat room aspect and people will stay and play more.

Or not..

Something needs to be done about the archaic look of the game. If you want to advert KaW to 13 plus ages, you're going to require some sort of animation in game to attract the teen market.

The game plays like a 2003 era facebook click farming game.

5. I bet you 10 seals of the damn that there will be a shark EB question and Kaw_community will go all fan girl about how much he loves the idea then get all Emo hipster about how it won't happen until 2024.[/quote]

well if the game stand untill 2024 !! ;P

6. Why you guys increased hte plunder a lot compared to dragon series or lotl? Now after new upgrades I'm getting less than half from Asof compared to what I get from escape per hit. You want ss I can give you ss.

You are talking about balance right? Keep the balance in payouts also. If you are increasing plunder 10% on escape do at least 7-8% on dragon series. Don't get too greedy and start pushing people to buy seals and spend constantly. That will just push lot of players like me out of kaW.

7. You remind me of not having a red spell :(
    Red is my favorite yet kaw take it :(
    Wait, I can do this anyway :)
    And since I'm mostly lurking in wc and didn't respond in cc that much, I think having a red spell will be pretty useless for me anyway :)

The only thing that I can't believe and made me wonder if I'm dreaming or imagining again is seeing those red colors in forums frequently than before.... My concern in another thread has been heard (and seth I think..... Was he?... Nah my memory is getting worse.... Might exercise my memory later).

Over-all, I'm so glad that kaw_admin and kaw_com answer more frequently than before :D (and also post some funny gifs which make me think more if I'm hallucinating or imagining again).

Now there will be a certian future by devs actually knowing the problem itself from each player straight away :D

Edit: everything too much is bad, including having too much reds in my post :p

8. Well this actually sounds good for once...

9. Hai Kaw_Admin!

I haz a serious question!

Has anyone ever made out in those hanging baskety sofa/chair thingy's in your office???

10. Wow so many of those points r behind the scenes whether you believe it or not. Where are the items you have done for kaw itself. Ppl have been asking for roadmaps s5 etc suggestions on fixing the games etc all have been ignored and supported less . you dont even turn off round wars or update the war schedule to the correct times in forums. All i have seen is hte value go down as its not 3 x haunts anymore, everyones build and ally decrease as u put more lands and increase plunder and stats. Hit range and participation worsen. This just means u are trying to flog a dead horse. Your new app is smash which is fine but let me tell u ppl in this genre dont care abt if the app is changed to a new skin. E.g. pimd gaw fc or smash. They dont care abt monsters etc. So anyway good luck to you. Ive heard the same for over 2 years and nothing changes. An app which doesnt progress and a shrinking fanbase will only lead to one thing.

11. I remember thinking when the HF lands came out that is never be bc complete again. Then we got building tokens and presto! I was bc. Prolly the same thing will happen again.

I think ATA made a mistake by releasing lvl4 and 5 of the new tier when they should have done just 4.

12. [​IMG]

More than somewhat interest, I assure you. Thank you for the thread friend. Let's keep this amicable discourse.

13. Maybe spy glasses and build tokens are what he was hinting it. Those are neither gold increase nor price cut.

14. Oh there you are. Could you address my post about events a page or so back, please?

15. When i upgrade my towers to level 4 or 5 my plunder from non hte Ebs drop a ton. If you have taken towers affect away from hte why not take it away from other Ebs too?? I don't understand the point why towers decrease the plunder. Yes they don't make plunder but decreasing plunder is pointless.

16. One of the strategy part of this game I guess.............

17. Devs we invest time in this game which is more precious than money or anything else. But now I'm feeling that is waste of our time. You guys are stubborn and money oriented. You don't care about customers. Your money grabbing events r too obvious. I spend decent amounts of money on this game but I can't spend hundreds every week.
    I think this is time I say good bye to kaW. KaW won't be in App Store in 12 months if you keep going this way ️

18. Why do you need to pay btw?
    Some players Never pay and now we don't have any problems about our money getting used in things that doesn't sustain our life. How many times do I need to say you can grow without paying unless you're impatient and wanted to be strong right away then that's the problem. It didn't take a day for lbs to reach their place you know.....

19. Reading your thread I noticed you mentioned a daily login reward. I feel like a majority of the games I play have a daily login reward. And it provides a major incentive on why I try and login every day.

For example, and I'm not trying to advertise, but merely giving an example, (if the higher ups feel like this is to much feel free to delete my post). The game, Game of War. Their login reward that they have set in place/ViP system they have. Genius. You have a VIP level system where you login and earn points each day that increase in amount per day you login. And after you reach a certain amount of points you achieve the next level of VIP. And each level of VIP increases some parts in the game percentage wise. If a system such as this could be implemented in KaW I feel like it would work quite well to make players want to log in daily. For example .5% stat increase per level of VIP to all stats, meaning Att/def and spy Att/def. to the maximum level of 10. So if you login daily and increase the points you earn per day, eventually you can earn a 5% bonus to all stats. Now this is merely an idea and can be played with for sure on what you want to increase/decrease. Things such as a small decrease in regen times/ small increase in plunder bonus. There are plenty of different things that can be implemented. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy but I personally feel like this would help in some way.

Just my random idea.

20. Since kaw admin is looking at this thread, I'd like to say stop crapping on Asian players. Give us a prime time EE war time. Make it an indie. Right now in Australia there is nothing from 5 pm to 1 am. Tell your staff to stop whining and work a night shift.