Next Season Match-up Choices

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by CheckMate_, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Everyone agrees that this season there has been some terrible match ups, but there has also been some really great matches - we all agree that their still needs to be some adjustments to the matches also. I have faith that season 3 will have much improvement. KaW as a community has contributed greatly to the funds for game improvement, so next season I know the Devs will blow our minds with an almost perfect system.

However, I would
    Like to add something to the list for EE war improvements.

This season we did have a few clans that could not get a match and most of the time their was a clan that was similar in size, but for some reason their was some factor that kept the clans from matching. I would love to see a feature for each clan that does not get a match to have the option to match another team close in stats that did not get a match also. So after the no match news alert, they are given the option to war against a clan that did not get a match as well. Of course both clans would have to agree and accept the match. This way it is our decision to war or not war and it helps reduce the no matches.

JM

2. Well cause you know you and all... Support :)

3. Great idea!!