NEXT PROMO OR EVENT

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IC_REDRIPPER_IC, Mar 22, 2015.

1. WHENS THE NEXT SEAL /NOB PROMO ?

2. Hopefully never

3. Prob tonight lbh

4. Never hopefully

5. april first 11:11pm SGT

6. Yup yup has to be then :lol:

7. It's time for new t7 levels upgrades

8. no, some ppl don't spend as much as you do and don't have as much gold. Your not the only person here, there are more people here that won't spend as much as you do. Stop being selfish and wait for others to catch up you noob

9. It's nothing about being selfish.. Everyone misunderstood that part.

To be honest, unlikely many will be able to catch up with lbs - nothing going to change it.

You still need those lbs to keep on purchasing upgrades, xtals, nobs etc or this game will be shut down sooner than you think.

ATA needs an income to continue support this game and lately more and more lbs are leaving game, bored to death because there is nothing to do!

I have been Abyss build complete for a while and there is nothing much more to do except adding more and more bfa.

I'm slowly getting bored and burned with the game and I may one day pack up and take my credit card somewhere else.

So, stop bashing those who try to support this game financially.. Let lb be lb and have KaW up and running for years to come.

This game needs them and if they gain some advantage - it did not come cheap.

10. And building buildings is less boring than building bfa?

11. Definitely

12. At least it's a new goal to reach.

13. If thats your goal i know a nice game for you

14. And this is why they should bring back the reset bonus. So big players like yourself can start again and have more fun rebuilding .____.

15. TR1/Relentless,

If you're so bored and concerned that you have an overwhelming amount of gold, why don't you try hitting someone? This IS a war game. So war. You wouldn't have that problem if you didn't farm HTE all day. You can still spend plenty of money to feed your craving to spend in an OSW.

Also, stop acting like you're some saviour who is keeping this game alive. You act like we need you. I would pay to have you gone.

16. Support the ban relentless fund.

17. They like to do hte promos around the time they make hte the blood rains lol

18. :lol: :lol:

19. Sorry, they would not take yours or terra's food stamps. Lol

Again terra.. Face the sad truth.. I done more good to KaW community helping starter clans with seals in a one year than you did in 4 yrs combined with all other fanboys..

Only what you know is to pour your bitter ego into the forum - the last stance. Because in game after 4 yrs, you still a laughing stock.

#tr4VK

20. Talking about pouring ego in forums *cough cough*