New World Order vs Aurora

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KillerNumber, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hera, I have never heard such lies in all my life. I myself have hit you several times on several days, and you pay quite well. This seems to be all about you making a name for yourself and your clan, and you obviously have not learned the art of "smack talk" in OSW. Rule #1, never make up things that are oh so easily proven wrong with simple screenshots. Be prepared to back up whatever you say, darlin, and that does not mean load more make-believe stories on top of the fairy tales you have already written.

2. Exactly.... If it could be proven by something as simple as a "screenshot" then your statement is groundless and you and NWO are hypocrites ...,. As for the screenshot, you'll get it soon enough, don't get your panties in a bunch sweetie 

3. If im so irrelevant....why was my naked build in your ca in the first place....and i do use my troops well on your spy builds joe....love the fails i get from your spy builds as well....makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know you guys are worried bout lil ol me

4. Because savage I was a reaper, Lawless Reaper. What a waste of time that was This OSW is just a flop, it's a battle of words and backstabbing, quit talking and start hitting each other.

5. Rambo, only time you hit anything is EE. You're not relevant here. Go back to EBs.

6. "Was" is the key word, don't flatter yourself .

Oh, your lawless?! what a pleasant surprise, long time no see Rambo :D, how's it going?

7. Sentinel I've kicked your ass up and down the place and hey Larken, has been a while. Rather sad thing you got going here, let me know when you decide to fight proper OSWs sentinel.

8. The only thing you managed to get kicked was yourself from reapers 

9. By "kicked" you mean I left? you begged me to stay, you even said you were gonna leave yourself did you not? Reapers is a bunch of kids jerking off to COD and KaW, not interested

10. I'm sorry we didn't help you with all your petty grudges and that we didn't hold your hand :lol: you "left", and I must've misguided myself if I asked you to stay. It's been nice with you gone ️

11. Likewise mate, I have no grudges at all The reapers was a joke from the beginning, how many of you actually took part in fair PvP? Oh wait...none you were too busy scamming HTE clans and worrying about your precious gold to actually take part in any PvP what so ever.

12. Now if you don't mind I have a war that needs my attention, show your ex a finger or two for me

13. You and PvP? You're funny, Mr SH. And let's not forget the time you cried because you lost 10bil because someone farmed you. No wonder you ain't got a home: you can't keep your mouth shut for long enough :lol: shoulda took the hint when LHL booted you.

And say hi to Ka-oh, wait, nevermind.

14. LMAO "I have a war to pay attention to" the plunder is at 2b such a big war, are y'all going for the highest plunder record? What's the use of trash talking the clan? Just join NWO and see if they aren't about PvP!

15. Where's hit me harder?

Your a pervert with a name like that.

Be ashamed, be very ashamed.

16. Way way too much talk. Prove yourself by inc. not words. We're all people and it's all good fun, no need to throw insults in every direction.

17. skyj1LSA and Unknown setting in a tree. K I S S I N G.
    First comes love, then comes infidelity, then comes the mole with the clap

18. LMAO @"setting"

19. Is that not proper vernacular? Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.