New World Order vs Aurora

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KillerNumber, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hard to hit your target when you're in pin. Are you hitting an inactive? What a badass you are.

2. Im far from pinned......and not hitting inactives hitting your big mouth owner

3. U started hitting me what, an hour ago? Wow. Done a crappy job as well if I might have. And no, I'm hitting an active. Shows up in your eb history. Just doesnt have the balls to hit back

4. Not talking about you kaotik. 

5. "I'm hitting an active, it shows up in your eb history"… what tha… never mind and kaotik with all those allies you have I'm surprised your not #1 on the leaderboard!

6. Wth is so hard to comprehend from that savage? I'm hitting an active. I know he's active because he's been smacking ebs like there is no tomorrow

7. Duck why bother hitting them? Fight someone your own size. From what I see of our active eb history members you could hit are smaller than me. You talk mad **** but you're too scared to hit someone closer to your own size? Hahahaha. Do you even know how to OSW?

8. I'm hitting your #46 idiot. Totally way smaller than me

9. The reason why you see that we are active in eb is because y'all are always pinned so we hit the eb, keep tha cash flow

10. Oh yea that's totally it. Totally. Maybe because you noobs have a decent top ten and the rest are ****? Yea. I think that's it

11. Oh okay. That's even worse haha. You can't handle me and I'm much smaller  I'll leave this thread alone haha. I'm not going to talk **** with an imbecile. I'll be waiting for inc from you 

12. This is adorable

13. Support to kaotik, great job using your troops on our spy builds bud. Idk what I'd do if you kept my troops down for a whole 30 mins... Oh wait, I don't need them, I'm a spy build.

14. Dang. 737bil in allies. Wow.

15. I agree Devil! 

16. I love it when my favorite breakfast food talks back ! we should send this little morsel of machismo to Syria and take out the isis morons !

17. Someone tell Magoo to give me a third party app Id in my clan please 

18. No...... You don't deserve to be in anyone's CA, "lighting my clan up?", I've received less Inc reports from you than H_D. Now that's saying something . The only people in my "news" is the 17 mil CS guy and Pippin 

Let me make it clear to you Kaotic. Your worth nothing, your irrelevant and as North said, putting worthless people in CA is not how you win an OSW.....

"Surprisingly" neither is having the capabilities to only strip people on vacation. Your sad little group of misguided "farmers", have only limited themselves to stripping, well.... People on vacation.

Do me a favour and man up, stop spitting your **** and strip someone active 

19. Hera you finished? all that salt you should work in a chip shop, you might talk him to death before you even make a hit

20. This guy^^ lmao why comment if you aren't on either side, join NWO and see if you don't get any inc punk boy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.