New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is how incoming from Ronald looks like; 99.9% fails.

Ronald, an ally less, pot less account that isn't good for anything. Just pinned all ways all day. Pity.

I appreciate all the wins though. :lol: Hoping to rise a little more on the LB before the next ASW.

2. show the rest i been hitting you for 3 days straight. Selective screenshots .if i was all fails why you had to put on full mith 3 times when only hitting hte ? You are such a big liar. I know you been losing lots . But keep up your pretennce weirdo.

3. That weirdo not hit me back even once in 3 days and calls me a eb fairy yet he has buyed 3 seals for the clan he is in in the last few days . What you write and whats the truth are 2 different things cinnamon. And i have plenty of silver bars if i ever want to return back playing full time.But i am having fun hindering your efforts in hte and i know i am .

4. the weirdo goes on peoples walls talking about me.He aint even from u.k/ usa worldchat he is from asia wc and using the i.p gadget to swap worldchats.

5. You are a catfish venom pretending to be female.

6. Bumped for Venom.

7. hey roni hows it going

8. Hi Longsong.i'm good thankyou.Great to see you again :)
    .So i had to bump this thread to jog Venom's memory at how nasty he was to me and now he thinks ill forgive him saying it's all in the past without a word of sorry to squash it :- not happening. He wrote on Todds london crime thread saying roni i remember reading thi story that i had wrote.So i wrote on his wall are you the same Venom who insulted me on Semzz thread last year.Ghost-of-esctasy above account was called venom last year.He is on a new account now and swapped venom onto his "new" account. And he pretended he didnt remember his disgusting bullying above to me now he is on his "new" account.Until i get a sorry from this lowlife i dont forgive.

9. Oh look, a mod that’s threatening players with bans. Grow up, dude and stop abusing your power.

10. Oh shut up

11. Farm fest started?

12. Tzshifter you're about worthless and your breath stinks, I'd rather see roni's post!

13. Roni alt confirmed

14. Please don't necrobump dead threads, especially necrobumping that is zero to do with OP.

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.