New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support

2. You twist stories to fit your needs when you need them to old girl. But it's not gonna work this time. ;)

3. i have always said lady dragonfly as well as another human are runners .Because they both left dkod in the middle of dkod osw and jumped into true spartans and kotfe and took the tags.Whereas kharon left kaw after the previous osw. He never joined true spartans and took the tags. When he returned back to kaw he re opened death inc.He was under no obligation to go straight into osw if he wanted to grow his account after returning .And me and dragonfly have got history .She hopped into death inc when she is apoc now. She left dkod when they were getting out numbered in the osw. But kharons story is different once i knew it .He came back and straight away wanted to re start his old clan death inc. Sometimes people react angry because i remember kharon putting me in c.a when puns told him too. But times change and i can see now how kharon was being a friend or good family member and doing favours for dkod. But did he get the same respect and treatment back from dkod ? No as soon as he goes visiting dkod attack him. I never knew lady dragonfly and kharon had became kaw boyfriend & girlfriend.So i say what things appear to be on the surface not knowing the love history they have going on. But dkod knew that Kharon and dragonfly were kaw boyfriend and girlfriend and showed no care for this. So what i wrote in wc was me not knowing kharon was dragonflys kaw boyfriend. But dkod didnt care either way about the bond they have.So really it is even more scummy that not only would they attack someone who defended them for years.But they also didnt show any human feeling that it is only a game and love surpasses and reaches out to everyone even in enemy clans ,enemy alliance members become friends and love can grow.. But dkod care for noone except theirselves because are reptilles .

4. This thread is awesome. Could use a little less roni tho. And for the reccord I'm much prettier than puns...

5. See here's how it actually went down on our end. He was hit by someone who didn't know who he was because he was in a clan we were targeting. (Instructions being target eb actives)

Feel free to write any other wall of text stories about it you'd like. Fact is you have 0 credibility old girl. When it suited your needs you wanted everyone to believe one thing, now it suits your needs for them to believe another and I just proved it.

FYI, kharon was never considered a runner by dkod, just at that moment in wc me and him were going at it, and I brought it up because he did indeed come back and join osw, and then walk away.

The more you know. ;)

6. Yet again that is only a reflection on how disorganized you are in dkod.Because any decent well run clan would put in c.a " Targets True spartans ,but DO NOT hit LORD KHARON " ( he is one of our own & a brother ) . Obviously you let anybody in dkod who has no history of anything and whose who.Just a foot soldier and dkod meatshield who had no idea of anything on kaw.

7. We should have put lord kharon (who we didn't know was there because he had just joined) as dnh in our ca? I thought you were an osw badass Roni? Should he not be able to deal with a few accidental hits without losing his little baby mind about it?

But I digress, in one post you claim osw badassery, in another you go for the bleeding heart angle. Grasp for those straws old girl, your only making yourself seem less credible with each post.

8. Everything you write semzz is a little boy lost comment trying to reinvent himself as the baxta. You obviously trying to impress the ladys of kaw at how macho and badman you are. You just need some kaw love in your life. It's heart breaking to see how hurt and jealous you are seeing kharon find happyness and you are still sitting in the dugout watching love pass you by.

9. Wrong again old girl, that was a real heartwrenching story you just wrote about my life, I'm sure if there was any kaw girls looking for love that'd tugged at their heart strings. ;)

10. Now roni's derailing her own mind, the discussion is over here old girl. Stop trying to create your own thread about me and get famous off of my name. You've been called out numerous times in this thread as a leech, please don't prove them right with your lady's of kaw thread which was already debunked right here.

11. What kinda peanut butter is it 

12. @aella

13. Do not step outside your comfort zone semzz .Because the thread i wrote about you is only a act of charity. if i wanted to make a name for myself using my kaw idol to propel myself into the limelight. i wouldnt choose a unknown like yourself. There are many more blinging characters on kaw that are more mesmorizing and grab the attention more than you .

14. Hey i am married too !! See what you say and what actually is the truth are 2 different things.

15. And you think just because you say it.That i'll jump and go away ?? i dont think so.

16. Please Roni, please tell me where I said anything about your marital status. I haven't and I won't because I'm not about that life. Nice try though old girl. ;)

17. You know what i find funny is men who are probably 50+ trying to talk street talk and thuggish. There come's a time in your life semzz when you need to show some maturity and act your age you're not a teen anymore. Even more funny is country bumpkins trying to talk all gangster. Pathetic .

18. Grasp for those straws old girl. I'm neither 50 or a country bumpkin, but if I was either of those I'd still laugh at your attempt at changing the subject because you can't show me anywhere where I brought up your relationship status or lack thereof. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.