new war time for Australasia :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by mdjbags, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Lol. It would appear some people who i hope to face in war tomorrow need a few primary school lessons.

Get your clans ready and sign up for some fun.

2. And yes...no typo. Australasia is the correct term for the region that will be kicking each others butt this time tomorrow.

3. LoL!!!i like the Australasia lingo heheh

4. After the war...its beer o"clock. Loser buys. Until then...gotta go rescue the blue tounge from the dog mate.

Watch out for the drop bears.

5. LoL! Cheers big Earsツ

6. That the spirit. I hope the whipper snappers can stay up late enough for a lesson from uncle bags.

7. Lol I live in Melbourne and war time is 10pm for me not 8pm

8. Opportunity to kick my butt in war SB...U know u want to...

9. Lol wrong war wonder why they did AEDT this time

10. I gonna spank yo ass

11. I got a cheek reserved just for you....look but u cannot touch...cause ill have u pinned before you hit me.

12. About time. Bring it on.

13. But why 25? 10 would make more sense for a timezone thar has missed out on war...well, since day 1. Anyway...count me in.

14. Finally a Melbourne suited war 

15. You got to love these guys attitude :-D

16. Agree with Merlin 10v10 would have suited better.

17. :!: Content You Post

The following content and behavior displayed is not allowed in any section of our forums and is strictly forbidden.

1.is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, vulgar, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or discriminatory

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=106749

Please keep in mind.

18. ye ha thanks devs id buy u a casebut i already buy xstals:lol:

19. Agree petal. Had a couple people dissappointed about some of the inappropriate words used earlier.

Now...lets war!!!