new war build

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Seventidesofwar, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Funny how OP is a pure spy but talks about PS being crap

2. You have major source of income in an osw, so when it comes time to strip you are going to have slight troubles. PS are good at keeping people pinned, but what happens when you get off? You are wide open for attacks. Now I am not saying they are crap, like other said. But I wouldn't pick a PS as my first choice in an OSW.

3. Lack of knowledge in builds is just amazing.

4. Don't have any gold and you won't be wide open, if you plan to strip and are doing some funding then throw up a stable or something along those lines until you perform the strip, then get cleared and sell your attack building and go back to doing your ps stuff lol.

5. But at that point in time when you have the stable up, you are no longer a PS. I am not saying you shouldn't. I am just talking about the things you do while in PS form.

6. Also in the case of EE war just don't KO anybody and stay at 0 gold the whole time while you weaken the enemy for your plunder builds (probably tanks) to plunder off of.

7. As long as you have no gold out you're not open for attacks. Also, your massive spy stats makes it that much harder to strip you, however, most PS don't have allies.

Lrn2KaW bra.

8. PS are a major advantage in war. Trust me I've warred as one

9. True, I used to be a PS but I completely forgot about the whole gold out thing. My bad, I admit I was wrong g.

10. Scout scout scout. Bye bye ps:)

11. And most ps are nice enough to not have much on ssd, so they are actually some of the easiest to strip if holding allies

12. no true ps in ee? are you on crack, if it has att buildings it becomes a hansel so no longer classed as ps.

i have seen many ps in ee

13. Like I was going to say in my original post that didn't post. I have never participated in any ee's, so I can't say there aren't any.

14. Pure attack would get slaughtered in ee war ask Ajax I think he warred it a while back just way too easy to assas down and a waste of not having spy's to assas or sb enemies with

15. Ps is shorthand for potential spondolies? The only thing I wanna know is what's the best war build ...

16. Lol welcome attack KOs galore

Terrible idea

17. Because a ps can wipe out an osf with ease. Note: val extorted an osf during the egg event with a simple hansel build.

18. Beginner's diaper isn't the only thing full of ****.....

19. Yep i support ur pa build my tiny spys can assa and ur always a troop ko for 500 mil

20. **** on yo ***** suck my ******. Cuz no **** jagger ****** so go **** yourself in the ******!!!!