New User Starter Package

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 8, 2015.

1. All players with the NEW BADGE should get this and not just the ones who start the app after you announced this, also there should be no max plunder needed until you upgrade your clan castle or buy your 1st highland, this is needed because buying allies for new players is too difficult because the ally market for beginners doesn't work.

Just saying

PLAYER

2. Way to be like another inconsiderate company. Better perks for new people versus loyal members. This is another indicator how corporate ATA thinks they are becoming.

Where's my recoup for my 25lands I bought 3 years ago, and my 10 crystals and free gold boost?

Where's your decency for your loyal customers?

3. You guys need to relax. Its good for the game. As part of the community its nice to see newer players join KaW and stay. I'm sure they will do something forloyalty. I myself have been around awhile. Its good to see more promotions from in the past it was rarely seen.

4. Well, this is great. I'm still working on getting 25 lands, and then you're just like, "DERP! Let's give all the new players free lands and let the ones that actually put time into their work feel like it was for nothing!"

5. Pls stop playing Kaw 

6. The new players do need the extra perks in order to catch up I think the new starter pack is a great idea

7. Literally my bitching on this thread in a nutshell

8. I have only been active for seven days.I think all new players should receive this new program.I have already spent money on propacks.Why should I be behind when I just started. Thank You

9. Hello I'm a new player I started awhile back and I don't have all ll unlocked. Ty for making this....

10. People stop complaining. See a lot of players complaining all over this thread.

Look:
    - It took us time to upgrade
    - We did not have this type of offer

For those who say this is unfair. It is not. Why?
    C' Mon. New lands are about to be released. These lands will include more stats. The developers are trying to increase the players whom play this game through this promotion. They are also trying to be lessen the gap between new players and those whom are build complete.

Support to the developers for trying to get new players to play this game. Kingdoms at War

11. I'm all for this starter pack. Cannot please everyone but new ppl do get a nice leg up.

Support

12. This is great except for the people who have not yet finished completing the low lands. So unless it works on resets then you screwed some people over.

13. Everyone can find a gripe if they look.
    I gripe with the best of em at times lol
    What matters is someone gets help n I'm not begrudging those that do.
    Eg Playing for 3yrs n I see LL n HL building price drops were of no help to me but i accepted it. Others faced that n other changes as well. KaW evolves n that is that. I for one am glad ppl playing after i started get the help.

14. I wonder how many HFBC players there actually are? Also, will HF AND HL building values be dropped or plunder raised? Because people struggling to grow now have less reason to shoot for HFBC... what a waste of time and money. Attaining HFBC unaided with crystals in the time since HF was released was impossible.

This will be the death of the casual gamer. So yah what the hell give away the lowlands ($50 value? I'm not seeing it). How about selling the reset permanents? Since you guys want to cater to the small minority that managed HFBC they shouldn't mind now...

/grumpycatness

15. Support

16. Is not that i dont wanna help new ppl... i would love some appreciation from devs to their loyal longtime players

17. I love the butthurt on this thread

18. Just pitching an idea out there. If we were to get more that 1000 shares with this FaceBook post by the day posted. How about giving players Merry Mischief banners?

19. Oh not free, they put the value at $50, lol. The option will surely be on the market. I'm wondering how much they would charge for an HFBC. Surely they can market that just as easily, Say for, $1000?