New User Starter Package

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Facebook Event

If this Facebook post receives 1000 Shares by the end of the New User Starter Promo on January 20th we'll give all players of Kingdoms at War a FREE Frontier Spyglass and Golden Crux Chest.
    Don't forget to Share that on Facebook:)

2. I like the idea of starter package . But like alot of the posters on this thread ,long term players cannot help but feel a bit of neglect and frustration if you where close to being build complete like i am. Perhaps devs will work on a little something based on the years played badges? ie 3 years played 3 years worth of something.

3. You ever hear of pots?

MIND BLOWN

4. Support....this idea is nice...

5. It is a little to late to make this sort of offer you have many old and new players that have quit because of the way you have managed Kaw. Majority of KaW is someone elses alts, Im just curious how 1 person can manage 5 6 7 accounts??? I myself have been thinking of reasons to actually keep on playing and not retire early but sometimes their are no real good reason i can think of to keep on playing. In my opinion KaW needs fresh devs, new management.

6. When you start you should have enough nobs to buy 1 speaker.. make it count :lol:

7. Cant create a new fb alt for this lol, keeps saying "an error has occurred". Bs

8. Thats what im talking about :lol:

9. Pots would cost more than they'd make... unless you mean item phases.. with 1kcs you get 1.4bil/ 1k pots

10. The game is on its arse . It's dying . Lots of lb sold accounts . Promo after promo . It's turned in to a money pit

11. How many shares has the page had so far?

12. Just to make sure I'm reading this correct, you said if you get 2000 or 1000 likes on your Facebook post we all will get 1 land free of charge, but the first 5 lands cost less then 4b so can we choose which land we want to get for free

13. Likes on FB- 365 as of just now

14. Its shares not likes, you can choose which land you want for free.

15. Bologna. Just after I made a new alt and it hi low land lc.

16. the game is not fair now. we did many think to unlocked 25 land now its need money . upset on that. 

17. To be clear, you can only choose between any unexplored lands that are available to you when you receive the Spyglass. You cannot save the Spyglass.

18. Can we set up some sort of kaw welfare or something for the older players? Kaw dole...

Please sir... I'm going to have to sell all my Hoar Frost to afford the first set of water world lands..
    Ohhhh woooooooes is me..

19. They know. This is exactly why they're scrambling for new players to spend new money. And people will, because...we all know why, we've all been at the bottom looking up at the top.