New Thread: --Kali--

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2015.

1. From what I've seen many bars are unloaded on you. All day, every day.

2. That's uncool man. Let's end suffering, brutality and kaw mockery. It's just not right.

3. This is getting childish....

--Kali--

I know you are, but what am I?

What bounces off me, sticks to you.

I am rubber, you are glue.

4. 

5. So did I, then I read your post and was like: what "at"? 

6. @ --kali-- you say you will not stop farming us , how are you farming us when your DTW 24/7

7. Kali please name the etc.... I am curious who else you are pinning.

8.  kali got stripped and farmed guess that mouth of hers is pretty good and signing checks her build can't cash

9. Lol I find this quite hilarious... I have been unloading on kali since she decided to join clandestino yet I have seen no return inc. Guess she is busy pinning all those random accounts she keeps blabbering about. Please Kali, show me some of that rage you have... I'm curious to see if u can come out of pin long enough to do more than talk nonsense

10. Allusions to me I will answer:

1.- k25z, mysteriously is silenced permanentely.

2.- _abigail_ yesterday had to take off her attack building after being farmed during 3 to 4 days.
    3.- Read the banner of "IIWAR_MIKE_LORII

"INC FROM leodegrance_de_cameliard PM FOR . :lol: :lol: :lol:

4.- I caused a voodoo curse against Vaikyl so him can not make love and his male member will falls off a little chunks
    [​IMG]

5.- I farmed sitted during days burger97, galitor and other osf not active from yours clans.
    6.- I'm doing a wall art in which vaikyl kisses my hand while on his knees deeply humiliated & embarrassed .

11. Kali , you are so pathetic , thank you for all the laughs , and helping me get my next steal achievement only 200 more to go, please post a SS of your steals won/ lost so we can have another laugh ;)

p.s how's the ally LB ? ......... oh sorry I meant to say how WAS ..

12. Did Kali just say she was farming in actives?????...... why??

13. I'm one inactive that hasn't been hit by LDC or Kali yet :(

14. Please tell us more of your greatness. Im sure theyll cf to you in an hour or two. Nobody could stand against such power as a voodoo curse... .-.

15. At the risk of giving this thread any more credence, I can tell you that number 2 (alleging that abi dropped build because of Kali's supposed farming) is an absolute LIE.

I was abi's war commander for yesterday's war and instructed some of our hybrids to drop build to have attack mechs instead of hybrid mechs for the war plan we were using.

Sooooooooo, Number 2 is absolute crap.

SHOUT OUT TO ABI. Great warrior.

Kali, on the other hand, not so much.

Cheers,

Kage.

16. k2 mysteriously silenced nothing mysterious about it kali you being a butthurt noob cried to a mod over a few wall post.So really what have you done???As far as i can tell nothing except get stripped.

17. And farm inactives just think of all the damage kali has done to them 

18. Kill the inactive be a beast

19. It's cute the obsession Kali has with valk even changing the account name to impersonate valk

20. I don't think Kali is a fan of Clerks. I only posted on her wall that I didn't appreciate her ruse. Ruse you ask? Her cunning attempt to trick all of us that she's something to be reckoned with.

P.S. Things can't be going to well for you if you have to nob for a name change instead of gold. So sad...Also my silence isn't permanent. It's temporary unlike seeing me in your news feed.