New Thread: --Kali--

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Proud contributor of 9 of the 250 bars :) still waiting for some inc....

2. Valkyl - priceless, just priceless 

3. This is --KALI--'s rage and claim to be -IMF-. Figured I would help Valk post it. Leo is her alt with an 18t reset bomb.

4. Made my night. I wish you an eb fairy good night kali you lil ol fairy

5. Being a pacifist and very reserved NICE INDIVIDUAL that i am,i cant support these actions but does make me giggle

6. Is information we Don't need To know....

7. This is good stuff :D

8. The conditions that I want for the surrender of the clans: Warlor, chaotic pride, clan A hq, hellhounts ...etc.... are:

1.- buy Manacor
    2.- IMF & Vaykyl have to drop 50 trillion allies each one.
    3.- IMF & vAIKYL have to write in their banners "Kali is the best and I deserve eat kali`s boogers" .
    4.- all ask forgiveness and apology in the wc and in the forum.
    5.- Mr Singh has to change his name for lady Singh.
    6.- Troll machine has to go to school and learn a bit of general culture.

If not I wont stop farming you bunch of bumpkins noobs.

Ps: Vaikyl I am still waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting................

9. Almost fell outta my chair laughing... You made my day

10. I'm quite interested to know how those demands are going to be for filled, or are we coming up with a wish list that will never happen?

In that case.... I want:
    To have 10,000,000 seals and xtrals
    To be 1# on all LB
    To be paid to play kaw
    And to have my name changed to wolfie

11. :roll: :roll: :roll:

12. No way, I'm IMF  nah but surely that has to be the new "My main is RedStar"

13. I really want to meet your cf terms. I need to become more cultured, I agree.

How about I eat at a Mexican, a Thai and a Mongolian grill over the next 3 days. That a good enough exploration of other cultures?

14. How about an international tour through Europe, to learn about the the buildings in all those counties 

15. You're a tough person to barter with.

How about I watch a foreign Movie with English subtitles. Movie is up for debate but has a maximum duration of 2-hours.

16. Battleship Potemkin,(Russian: Броненосец «Потемкин», Bronenosets Po'tyomkin) 75 minutes, but I dont need subtitles, ..................do you?

17. Why would I watch incoherent blabbering without subtitles. Deals off.

18. Just find a IHOP and eat there and you've covered cf terms troll