***NEW spells to change spies focus Power***

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MP__II_S0uL_II__, Nov 5, 2013.

1. lol DAVE, you're spy ... and this give you only more possibilities how use your build .... do you fail assass on big LB? you can try use assass fury to increase your assass power ... etc.

2. @desth dealer why the hell do you want pots to be burned in scouts then? It would be easier to burn someone's pots which makes it ******* OP

3. Zach is right, it's fine the way it is now.

This idea is awesome. Have you sent the devs an email?

4. Intriguing️

5. @zach

Why should any spy build have their strong side destroyed so easily by scouting action? You fail to look at the positive side. People will not be able to destroy the part of a spy build, which is most powerful in the game, so easily if they have to also get around the pots that every other build in the game gets to hide behind.

As far as your mastery of communication goes, I suggest that you think things through in a clear headed manner before trashing the idea of another person. Your immature approach to how you handle things is that of a 13 year old whose nutz still haven't dropped.

️

6. Hmm...interesting idea.

7. Lol there's always "spies are already so strong" and it's usually attack builds that make that comment. We pay more for our buildings then attack builds do and get less stats per build. Then attack does. Fair compensation if you ask me lol

8. If i cast all 3?

9. How about a power enabling an atk build to hit spy's. Attack builds already got it tougher 3 attacks and secrecy of who you are. Compared to our 1 method of attack and a neon sign saying who you are. I think spy builds got it good enough as is

10. @death dealer I'm saying that scouts could burn through pots 2 times as fast which would making it easier to get rid of pots for a strip

11. Although I do like the extra scout abilities would benefit all of us

12. @Zach. The whole point is that it will be harder because they cannot scout u. I agree that more scout actions would be used to burn pots, but not every action would burn all pots.

If someone is worried about being stripped or pot burnt, they should keep enough pots. It's all relative.

Therefore, scouting should trip the defenders pots

️

13. Wow, war strategy would be so much more dynamic with this.
    Total support dude

14. Would ur add a big twist in ee, i love it, ee strats r getting old to simple now

15. That's nice. Support. Brings more strategy to EE and helps out at all times. Will make the game more fun :D

16. If you add this, you need to add a counter, something like,

Aura of Confusion: Adds 5m defense, Counters out with Scout Fury

Fail Message: Your spies cannot track which building is which and get lost in the process.

You won't know who scouted you though if normally they would've been able to scout you.

Dummies: Add 5m defense, Counters out with Assa. Fury.

Fail Message: Your assassins were tricked into believing fake infantry

Same as above

False Banks: Adds 5m defense, Counters with steals

Fail Message: Your thieves were tricked into trying to break into false banks and couldn't figure out what to rob.

Same as first.

Each of these would cost like 5 mith and they would stack.

17. Cast all at the same time 

18. Naah, they shouldn't stack. Makes em op.

19. In ee wars, would each players new spells be visable? ie, would your opponents be able to tell that that massive hansel has the assasinate spell on, or would it just say 'a spy spell'?

20. -narvhal .... good question if should be visible how much you get .... I think will be enough 25-50% power to increased activity and -25-50% power to decrease other activities

cookie - hmmm yeah could be important to see what spell other side use, I think all could choose different power .... so could be visible or we can think about this: hidden ally spell should hide all active spells for others ..... (and maybe rare random scout could show us which spell have player casted)