- NEW SPECIAL TEST WARS - THURSDAY ONLY-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 18, 2013.

1. I'm not in this war but on this forum u said 10 min ko time. It seems like there's also a 5 min advantage?

2. This war isn't classic by the war, you can come out from 5-10

3. Apparently it seems more like random ko time with an advantage unless a friend lied to me about coming out at 8 mins without doing anything xP

4. ........ so no set ko time its a 10 min ko with 5 min advantage for the player. another screwup? or was this intentional?

5. Great job devs on the dts dtw I can't hit anyone I'm just sitting there for 2 hours full on spies and troops.

6. it was a screwup, though we prefer the term 'forgivable mistake'.

7. Will it be fixed tonite at 10 minutes or was the mistake in the op?

8. Damn no 10min ko it is with advantage to come out after 5min,also why can i hiy someone and currenly he is dtw and sko some seconds later? what is it?

9. btw take a look at wartimes of war1 and2 war1 thursday 6pm gmt and war2 thursday at morning?

10. Devs take a look at matchup for test war 1. We had #91 omet that couldn't hit anyone on opponent. Said to weak. I'm sure that's not what u had in mind. Thx 

11. Except the *cough forgivable mistake, like it step in the right direction.... divinum furorem respect great war

12. The Ko mess up, messed up wars bad, I think we should be reinbursed. only reason I warred because I thought it was going to be like same as in season 1

13. Devs, one question. Do you give back the nobs used to regen?

14. Will this be every thursday now? Or is this just a special test week?

15. Lord_lion. Yes they give it back in forms of xtals. But these upcomming wars don't refund