New Quests!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xST-Akiaya, Apr 15, 2016.

1. So, as we all know most people can now easily complete all the set quests in only a short amount of time. This means that when it comes to the point you finish your final quest you have completed a milestone within the game. But now with the the ever growing stat increases from new buildings and lands etc we do not have a side goal. Quests can be completed by the time you are 25mcs now which is barely anything.

Therefore my proposal would be to either A. Release a new set of quests for us to try or on the other hand add a different type of quest which allows you to use your spies. I have seen this many of times mentioned by different people but have never seen a great deal done about it. Maybe rewards can be made higher to become relevant with the amount of gold available to players now and still have the crystal reward after so many quests for the non paying players. Thankyou for reading my proposal and I hope it gets taken on board!

2. This idea has been thrown around for upwards of 3 years. And nothing happens in regards to it.

3. Good idea. One response to kawinflation and make these more relevant after six years would be to bump the rewards by adding one or two zeros on the end. Would help with new player starting gold and quicker growth.

4. I know, the Devs should add Spy Quests!

5. Did they really say that??? 25 mill. Why did it take them so long???? I am pretty sure they can be completed way before 25 mill cs

6. Most people stop doing quests around 10mcs. I only am trying to finish them for the xtals.

7. It was a while back so my memory may be mistaken but I am pretty sure I finished all quest around 7-8 million...and I had only been playing about 3 months. Quest are only designed (IMO) to help the new players gain gold quickly as an alternative to pvp or if they are in a starter clan. Its side perk is that it does drop xtals which promotes come back and as a bait to Sucker us all in.

8. Don't want spy quests but a new set of quests for troops would be good.

9. Our posts about this seem pointless .

#bringspyquests2KAW

10. Either spy quests or new troop quests still wouldn't be very helpful, they need to make quests harder and way more rewarding, it is a forgotten part of the game. I'm thinking they should almost be like solo epic battles but shorter. Like no MB just the bars inside. And you could activate it for 24 hours with a limit of one per day. Each unlock would give you an xtal, and possibly a percentage bonus like a clan. Just an idea.

11. Wish they'd do something along these lines!

12. It's an interesting idea, there should be more quests, some that can drop maybe even items for new players or the odd horn rarely to help them grow faster. I totally agree that spies should be used in them as well, it can kinda be a personal epic battle that you would need to complete during a set amount of time, or just another reason for you to log on and play. Quests can also be used to build up the lore which can be used to help set up future epic battles, and in a way have players more immersed with the story of the game.