New Player Announcements

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Hello Devs this may seem like a good idea - however you have in fact made it more difficult now for new players to locate an ally within the first month of KaW- As a supporter of locating new players and trying to help them I advice the importance of allies to assist growing faster. But now they are volleyed too high outside of the of price range. Could you please give them a free ally in their first week of Kaw to their Max plunder. TY

2. There are still many 1b inactives which you can hire as a new player, untill that point, forges and guilds will do fine :)

3. Said the same thing for a while now this is causing ally market inflation

4. this new feature is epic fail.lot of abandon acc laying dead in kaw now.this is not improvement that community want,merely devs put aside what should be fixed at 1st place.the community will keep demanded for better game experiences eg. war.

5. I dont see the connection

7. Why not give them leader board lol

8. This update sucks ass. Firstly, it floods WC. Secondly, it leaves no low priced allies for the small players to grow. How user friendly!

How about instead of relying on something from other players to get you started, such as the stupidity that is volleying, ATA gives some gold or maybe max plunder to new players??

Terrible.

9. indeed terra,their value op in a minute.beside,how many acc creation are genuinely original in term instead of alt acc.once their reach the op price,end user who volleying will suffer the most cos it will become inactives once volleying is done.

10. Look at this. KaW actually did something where they don't even indirectly get money in return. Or maybe they do? By perhaps the new players becoming addicted, they eventually pay money...

11. So they get money it's all about people who have friends telling there friends and than said friend buys stuff to catch up to other said friend.

12. Great idea now instead of inactive acc costing 1b they cost 20b and ppl just starting out can't afford allies until they've been playing for a month lol

13. Why will they cost 20b i dont see

14. Because 20b is about the point where people stop buying them.

15. Thats no difference than its now

16. I'm not a big fan of these announcements in wc if I'm honest. Maybe a separate chat for these would be useful ️

17. A much more effective means of getting active allies would be to add the ability to search for players with active spells.

18. new player announcements was an epic ....EPIC fail

19. How? Players can be guided better now :)