New Player Announcements

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 12, 2015.

1. I think if the wc updates are going to stay, volleying needs to be adjusted somewhat. It is frustrating to see the message "Please try again later" 100 times for very little money.

2. Not really. Unless you were actively searching for cheap allies, or the newb posted in WC, they would get vollied only by people actively looking for cheap allies.

So trip is right - this update effectively wipes out hope for new players to be able to ever reach MP, thus stunting their growth even further.

Someone had suggested earlier that new players should get a MP spell that remains active for a certain period of time or till they unlock a certain number of lands

3. They give us a notification in wc so that we can do all the work trying to get new perm members of kaw so they can get more paying players 

4. Just make it so you don't need allies to increase plunder on the first mcs dor everyone. Players should easily be able to get mp after 1 mcs anyway.

5. I was going to ask the same. Would make it easier than having to type and search the player. (I know... Lazy much?) but seriously, it would help. Especially for bar codes or odd names.

6. Yes

7. Um it's in alphabetical order.... So u pretty much know where ur scrolling so stop crying like a baby they did this update to keep new players because most of the time new players don't know what to do then they quit

8. This killed the ally market for small players. Well thought out plan for retaining noobs.

9. Agreed it tried a new account I could not get an ally till I saved 1 billion dollars

10. Has been the case for longer, if you'd have an ally <1b it will sell within a minute...

11. Why does it matter? No new players play this game. The ones that do, go directly to hte and are bc in months. (The ones that stay)

12. Maybe that's partly the reason none stay. I know of several that are new not going straight for HTE so I believe this is a bit of an over-generalization

13. Never able to find any allies to buy when starting out now-a-days.

14. Good job great update 

15. I already do this

16. Great more spam for wc

17. Crying like a baby? Are you stupid ? Lol.
    If you think someone bringing up issues they have is crying then I think you misunderstood the term.
    And no. They did this copy from pimd into into kaw because it's easy and makes it look like they are doing something when they haven't actually listened OR solved a lot of issues we have continuously brought up for years.

18. I am starting a youtube account for games and this is one of them so please support and watch the very first https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pb9LsgwxDA and contact me if you would like to work together and start a weekly post on youtube for all active players to enjoy and perhaps help