New Player Announcements

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 12, 2015.

1. what kind of idiot has to talk about stupid EE when the thread is all about helpin newbs.

2. Deathfingers is a very "special" kind of stupid. Please forgive him, it's not acceptable to make fun of his kind.

3. erm.. he special that way? sorry my bad.. :/

4. Please tell me how indy wars are useless, while you sit in your hte clan feeding devs with seals and xtals?

5. it's useless when your stupid ass tries to talk about stupid ee, when the thread is about helping newbs.

6. i honestly think that you should give them mp for a month or so.

you post new accts in wc and they get volleyed to at least 5b. so who are they gonna buy to get mp?

fix ebs too. make hte pay a lot, but dont make it seem as if you wont get items doin to the chamber or origins.

7. zatt he brought up ee on the top of page 13, and i just responded to that.

And ee is a great way to gain extra plunder, which does affect new players who want to war, and need to grow to compete.

The game is called kingdoms of war so new players probably do expect this to be a war game (before they realize this is just a chat room with egos).

8. yeah even this idiot saberwulf wants some. take the ee crying to a different thread.

9. Please show me here where i am crying? I just told him the way ee works now is fine and it shouldnt be changed back to the old ways.

10. How about ppl can drop unwanted EB EQ.
    It must have a confirm button for a secondary safeguard from accidental dropping.
    The EB EQ goes into there eb of origin n increase drops to those in the smaller clans in the form of increased drop rates. Nobody profits from dropping n donating the EQ. In this way ppl such as I n other long time players can assist the newer n smaller kingdoms. If u agree pls SUPPORT this idea n help out these ppl to get a bonus edge of opportunity.

Tyvm✌️

11. im gonna ignore your stupid ass inglorious clan

i honestly believe that highlands should be unlocked for newbs. a better tutorial as well as a faster build pace would entice beginners.

12. this thread about ee boy?

13. This is a really great idea.. Devs you should really listen to the people. And not the trolls or the brown noses agreeing just to run for mod one day.

14. Very good idea. I’m on pc right now so I can’t do the clapping emoji :(

15. Can new players still be hit right out of the starting gate? If so I forsee this being a bad idea. New players going to be bombarded with alot of build instructions they don't understand right off the bat. It may take em a day or two of exploring kaw before they really try to play. They will be left with alot of gold out for the taking or for the wasting. Also, ever walked into a building and immediately had many people swarm you trying to talk and explain things you had no idea about all at once? If new players can still be hit right out of the gate I predict alot of new player resets as they become ready to learn and have a chance to get the starter build right. I also can see all the immediate bombardment of information pushing new players away. Was always best to wait until a player was ready to learn instead of forcing it on them.

16. Seems like this would also further worsen the cheap allie shortage for new players. Every new account that starts will immediately be vollied to around a 5bill minimum....so I gotta say I think this hurts more than helps. A bad joke in place of a good tutorial

17. Does this mean like everyone that joins KAW will be announced in the WC?

18. This aint fair I have been on this for months and have not got 24 land unlocks!!

19. this was the case before too