New Osman Rai Levels

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cool beans Grant! Thanks for the update. Will we continue to see 2k silver bars in events. Now with the new levels us smaller folk will be relying on such.

2. No one asked for this..

4. I was finally starting to feel like an almost mid sized build

5. Although I find this a real stupid idea, I seriously hope that the hit ranges are altered. Devs, there hasn't been a time like there is now that this is very important for a lot of players. Not only would it destroy osw if you don't alter it, PvP will be impossible. Please look into this.

6. Probably a stat and plunder balance. Last time some level 8-9 or 9-10 got significantly less increase in stats and was much higher cost wise.

7. Oh I see, i was under the impression (given to us by him) that he was supposed to be a 'go between' of sorts.

I guess the only people he spoke to will very shortly be over 1billion cs. For me? I'll play, for my clan, friends and alliance, other than that you can Kiss goodbye to ever getting money from me again.

8. Lmao worse thing devs have done in a long while I guess it's time to quit KAW once and for all been fun but now just pointless

9. See you tomorrow

10. Weren't even needed =(

12. You know, if you stop bringing ZTA back every ******* week you wouldn't have such a gigantic inflation problem.

This game too much gold and you refuse to stop introducing more excessive ways to earn, SMASH needs gold and you do **** about it. And you wonder why people leave your games in droves.

13. He didn't do a good job

14. Well after 4.5 years they've finally made me quit, if I can't hit BC without paying cash then I've got zero interest in playing. Hope they make enough off the few top players willing to fork over that kind of money to make up for all the moderate players like me who throw in $5-10 every now and then.

15. 2,618 trillion to now BC.
    Nice
    Genuinely have no idea why these have been released now. Unless you can explain Devs it really doesn't make any sense

16. Lol this game gets interesting every freaking day  rip to my silver bars.

17. Thanks devs we've all been petitioning for this on forums, wc and in clans for ages. Great to see you've finally listened to the stuff we all really want!

18. Scientific notation required for stats now? Numerical Google soon? Restructuring or advertising for new blood needed.

Or just pull the plug and let it die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.