New leak in EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Apr 28, 2013.

1. System glitches happen everywhere - but why don't devs clear them: its so easy:

Not giving more bonus for getting koed than self koed ... - just the same plunder and the problem is solved and not longer a lottery.

And just to say so: writing about the issue and making suggestions how to fix it doesn't mean I want to stop Estoc wars - I want them to stay fair and not being a lottery.

Teja

Also I guess most ppl agree with my opinion if they know about the problem: the issue should be fixed asap and so no one can cry after a war it was lost because of an known issue.

2. Some clans afford you have to use 2 xtals ... not using the 2 xtals you are a leak in the clan and they might lose because you didn't spend the xtals ...

So ppl are kind of forced to used xtals. If not their team might loses because of them (btw.: I would prefer these wars without xtals too).

Teja

3. The mechanics are a mess DEVS want us to war more but the vehicle has square wheels.
    Old system wars had no lags which I can recall. No lag in osw. It seems to take fewer hits to KO you in EE while it should take more.
    Eg Having a chat with a MG in recent osw. "Hit me you big creep" Instant spank.
    EE war chatting with 23

4. And 1 during EE war with Mr.C We were talking and attacking each other with massive lag

5. It is not "easy". Otherwise it wouldn't happen. You're trying to insinuate that they will not fix it, when this is the first big complaint I have seen in forums on this glitch.

I agree, it shouldn't happen. It is not fair if a team of players KO a defender and they see "The Defender Has Knocked Themselves Out", when it obviously wasn't the case.

Most people will not fess up to it either, because they got caught sleeping, but still looked active.

Voice your complaint via email, or on the KAW_Admin thread so they will see it, as ATA does not sift through forums for complaints. They have actively been responding and adjusting issues like this all along...on the EE war threads.

I am happy you clarified this. Stopping the EE wars doesn't solve anything.

6. 48 hour wars
    Full clan auto start
    No xtals
    Sounds like war to me
    Not a two hour hj

7. What mechanics?

I know the lag has improved, then slowed again. I would like to see the lag issues stabilized, but it seems KAW wide.

8. Dylacer,

You can go do that now. Just go find a willing clan.

9. Ummm a leak?? Really??

1) The glitch has been explained.
    2) It is very uncommon
    3) It effects both teams equally
    4) And If it did favour any team ever so slightly, it would be the team getting pinned (most likely the team losing)

EE war isnt perfected yet, but its controlled and fair enough that we don't need the drastic response of stopping it because someone came up sko instead of ko.

10. 1.) Explained but not solved
    2.) I don't think it's very uncommon ... normally you don't get it because you are trying to self ko
    3.) Are you sure?
    4.) It happens also to in wars that are very close ... so it can effect the result.

Teja

11. No failed actions can Ko them must be the game glitch