New leak in EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Apr 28, 2013.

1. This has happened to me before, OP is not lying.

2. What about sko that come up as ko? I drained troops and went to fail steal for an sko..... Did so and troops 0'd..... Look in cc and it says I was ko'd buy so and so, is this also a timing issue with hits at the same time?

3. Sometimes I get a scout in and kill 125 spies. Yes, 125 spies and it doesn't award me the KO but instead the guy before me that took away 7k spies. It's pretty fair but I find it kind of suckish that I got the last hit in.

4. Petal answered this perfectly lol. This was addressed a very long time ago

5. Just a few views about EE cheats:
    -botting in osw is usefull WHEN U SLEEP because u can stay pinned and avoid a strip.
    -botting in EE war or any system war is stupid because u can't adapt at all (how do u react to an xtal???)

I will never trust a bot to war on my place, even in osw. Bot is stupid while human can adapt.
    Therefore i don't believe there's any clan having bots war in there place or at least that they would be better than a clan warring fair and square.

6. So ... not doing any action and getting self ko'ed ... how can ee wars be fair?

Sample: Our team would have won the war wit 500 k more plunder than the others, my regular ko was counted as self ko so less plunder for the enemies ... so they lost.

It was only one sample I realized ... I guess 1000 sko's haven't been realized because the player was trying to ko his self and it counted as sko - even it wasn't one.

This Estoc Wars seems more to be a lottery than real wars - sorry.

Teja

7. Teja, this doesn't happen every time. In fact, it's a rare occurrence. They cannot give a KO to two people at the same time, so they just give it to the defender. It's not a big deal, because it's very rare.

8. As I said before: I don't mind the fact I realized it this war - I mind the fact it's a lottery ... sometimes it happen; sometimes it doesn't happen. I still mind the fact it is happen ...
    Maybe devs should think about a fair solution - in my point of view it's also a lottery to get self koed or not. Has nothing to do how fast you are or how fast your enemies are ... has to do with several things (internet speed, computer program by devs, etc) ...

Maybe there should be another solution: being out of troops (koed or self koed) a penalty with 5 minutes without regen and then 15 min regen without the possibility of being attacked. And no plunder given away when ko (advantage for the enemies if you are ko'ed: less regen, less plunder for you) ...

Teja

It's just an idea to avoid the problem ko's can cause - but giving a advantage to the team wh ko's one player.

9. I've seen another issue come up quite often. When scouting an enemy that I am SURE have 0 troops I will sometimes get a scout in that kills 0 spies. This SHOULD be impossible since the moment the enemy has 0 spies, he/she is Ko'd. What bothers me about this is that I'm wasting my spies on an opponent that is ALREADY knocked out. I've had this happen multiple times a war which leads to less damage I can do to opponents that are actually out of ko and hitting my clan. Any explanation would be appreciated

10. I'm only replying to this post b/c it seems people think we are botting during ee??? What?? That's silliness. How can u bot during ee? Targets constantly change. We have human trackers and we use cc to track. We tried to even brainstorm how anyone could possibly bot in ee and it seems impossible. Accusing people of this without any cause is not cool though.

11. Lol I don't think anyone said anything specifically about your clan... guilty conscience?

12. I have a wall screen from last night and pms from today. I know who it's referring to us and no guilt here.

13. Hmm, I find myself agreeing with Lormaster. :p Thats very odd.

14. Simple words: there are many issues and debs should work on them:

another one is BFA ... example:

Giving 2 players with a BFA of 100 mil are much stronger than 1 player with a BFA of 200 ...

I don't know how debs calculate Match ups ... I just know there are big leaks in it: if the teams are nearly same strong, there can't be differences about 50 % or more in plunder ... but they are there, and the differences aren't because of tactics ...

Sorry to say so - in my poin tview the the Estoc Trail Wars a failiture. Maybe it would be better if Dev's would take part at the game, to see the issues and not standing outside and seeing issues from a distance.

Teja

P.S.: It's called referee ... and having a small account to watch things that happens would be enough ... not taking active part, but to see problems and issues - not ignoring them.

15. She sorta is...

16. I'm just trying to figure out how we got beat by such a large margin by Empire. Back to school for us I guess. Looking forward to our rematch Empire. Third time is the charm. 
    ::::::::::::[]☢ ₮₳₭₳ ☢[]::::::::::::>

17. So, I want you to first put yourself in the position of the ATA development team. This "issue" is something that happens very rarely. A system glitch. Some have reported it, but for the most part, it was a beneficial glitch for you.

So you take this instance to claim the entire EE war system is unfair? Name a computer system anywhere that is perfect?

I am fully supportive of changes to benefit the system, and this is something to look into. But there is no instance that a clan benefits from 500k times more plunder from this. Nor is there enough here to go "back to the drawing board". This whole season has been a big trial for everyone who participated. I enjoy being part of it.

So, if you come out of KO after 20 minutes (with 15 minutes worth of troops) - and you are KO'ed, the enemy gets no plunder?

Aren't the players that are KO'ed already at a disadvantage? Essentially, even if they don't get plunder, they can still keep you pinned (KO or self KO). I have been on both sides of a disadvantage. It sucks. I wouldn't want any more additional obstacles when trying to come out of KO. Agree?

18. Maybe you don't get it, maybe my English isn't well enough ...

I just made a suggestion to make ee wars more fair: if it isn't possible (and it seems it isn't possible) to adjust ko's ... if it's a lottery - devs have to find another way to make it fair:

They can't - even with the technology they have - find out if a player was ko by enemies or by by his self. So why keeping a fact no one can control?

Why not thinking about a system, that makes it clear to everyone?

Why giving a penalty just by everyone can see why it came?

Why giving more plunder or less plunder when the facts why to give plunder aren't clear?

It's not my work - and also not yours - to think about how the issue (and sorry, it is an issue) can be done. How to make fair Estoc wars without an lottery who gets the plunder.

I gave a suggestion - a suggestion to think about - not saying it's perfect. But the war system (Estoc Trails) we have atm isn't fair and objective.

Teja

Now the treat can be closed - it's not our work to decide how KaW moves on,