new lands

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Feb 16, 2016.

1. The new lands will require aqua and inferno for unlock. Think from devs perspective on this. It make sense

2. Screw new lands, there are countless things players have suggested that would benefit kaw considerably more then new lands. "New lowlands" low stat & gold increase & a gold sink. "New lands above abysmal" widden that gap even further & continue to ignore other issues. No support to new lands fix the rest of kaw so the majority is pleased instead of the minority that new lands would actually benefit.

3. That's actually an impressively stupid idea. But with that being said, it would make things rather interesting.

4. Nobs to unlock please!

5. New lands just make it more out of reach for newer people and for people that are half way thee. You can't keep releasing new lands to solve the problems Kaw has today. We seen so many quit cause only us Leaderboard player make enough per hit to lcbc

We need Kaw improvements and better wars not new lands ever 6-12 months. Is getting repetitive

6. But it's moar foon

7. New lands once every year or so is repetitive?

8. They can't come up with anything more creative than lands as a gold sink. But it gets them the most money.

They should make improvements to the features that are already here.

9. I always go bc within a week of new lands coming out (dating back to release of highlands). I don't spend a lot of real $$ but am very active so my growth is steady... That being said, I have been bc for a few months now so yes, the devs are behind schedule on lands 

10. You go BC within a week of new lands released...but you've only been BC a few months? :roll:

Devs aren't behind schedule on new lands simply because you're BC. I'm willing to bet theres a larger amount of active players who aren't BC than are. Always catering to the minority pushes the majority further and further backwards.

11. will it be for new players or old player get them too. since it ll

12. Haven't been bc since highlands

13. Scratch that forgot they added another tier in highlands so yay me I'm ll bc yay

14. I get close to build/land complete then devs release new lands and it makes me wanna quit. The cycle seems it will never end. They did this in Gaw and Paw and both those game went to the graveyard. Maybe you should look at your past failures devs

15. Past failures in the other games have been successful here.

16. No new lands. They usually hint it to mods or on their Facebook page and so far nothing has been hinted. Just the players saying new lands.

17. Rimelands is probably hoarfrost related
    There's a building called rime fortress and a unit called rime elves in hoarfrost lands
    So probably nothing to do with new lands

18. I would like to see a road map for 2016

I personally dun care for new lands

If anything I prefer a day where u can sell ur builds for 100% refund

19. I have only ever been ll complete. I have never been "on time" with building.