New KaW game mode!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PureAwesomeness93, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Good Idea

It is just the same concept you can find in another game called Reign Of Conquerors.

2. Re: Good Idea

This is for KaW not some other game. Trying to develop new ideas for the game.

3. In any mode they put out need to find a way to ban dtw the last promo kaw was on lock

4. Super well thought out thread = carbon copying Haypi Kingdom before mines existed. And I love it  god i miss old haypi though

5. Honestly I support but what you are asking is a lot. The devs made the game the way they wanted it. There are to many games like that description. KaW is meant to be different. That would bring more problems than the game already has with its players and more will quit. Especially the newer players just starting the game. The reset/quit rate would increase dramatically. Nice supportive idea but I think this would be something Ata would do with a new game. KaW is good the way it is. If you can't see the purpose of the game that is your faulter.

6. Old Haypi was awesome then the game developers became money greedy and turned it into making money every where they could. Such a huge dissapointment in how what they turned that game into.
    They have a new Haypi Kingdom now!

7. Hmm sounds familiar lol

8. I like the idea as long as it doesn't mess up or collide with OSW

9. I don't think it would.

10. I think this is a terrible idea. KaW has ALWAYS been just get money to grow. That's what its made for. If you want a game like this other game used to be, make it yourself don't try to turn this game into it.

11. So for those of you who are wondering what he just said it basically means that prestige rank could be added to ur cs or used as a separate method of ranking players and you would get prestige from attacking and however much you gain is how much the other person would lose

12. Again 