[NEW ITEMS] - Dragon's Breath, Smog Screen

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Am I the only one that liked these new pots?

2. Still no refund of any kind to me devs. 

3. I liked the pots for sole purpose that I could smash through 3m ssd with steals and ass like I was scouting lol easy wins

4. Will that be 4pm pdt tomorrow?

5. Yep, basically rendered towers useless..

P.S. Hey devs, quit messing with the plunder now.

6. Ok recieved a total of 3049 BB that still doesn't come close devs please reply or correct thank you

7. That's what I been sayin y'all we've lost more than jus the expense on the pots alone. We've lost plunder also. A 100% refund on the pots doesn't cover the loss we've incurred because of a thoughtless mistake made by the powers that be.

8. I got 3,346 refunded but i liked those

9. Nicely done devs. Thank you. Well done to the community as a whole for explaining exactly why the pots were bad instead of ranting and raving

10. can you recheck my refund im still short please and thanks

11. I didn't want bronze bars.....

12. Thanks for the refund devs.

The fact is, for those who are complaining about the refund, if you didn't complain about being added, they wouldn't of been removed.

The pots made banking a lot easier, burning pots cost more, levelling the field in osw.

In my opinion, hte makes repotting so easily in osw now a days. So they should make it so it harder to get a full set of pots.

And the attack pots, expensive yes, but the increase in attack is quite a bit and then the releases of def to counter react was good too.

And in honesty, I think the artwork deserved more recognition, and the ideal and thought behind it.

The fact is though, the devs are just taking too much notice of the complaints from people who complain for the sake of it, most on here are the same people on all the other threads complaining. Maybe it's time to actually allow the dust to settle before making a fair decision.

I also like to point out, that, we all was looking for something to break the gap between big and mids but yes it was more advantage for small players, yet small players are easier to hit and pots are easily burnt. So hey, I don't see much worries about it. Especially with the state of ee if sh have to pay more on attack pots which they might not even get through could be the answer.

13. Thank you devs, just received my refund!

14. Should have just left them..

15. Just received the updated refund. Still isn't correct.

16. Didn't get my refunds yet

17. Does 442 bronze equal 45bil or so? I doubt it.

18. Honestly I would rather keep the pots but if they are taken from me I atleast want a full refund otherwise this is considered stealing. Ty for listening

19. Coml3y I may be in a minority but I thought the pots were a good idea I don't remember if the last set of new pots came for t5 or t6 and if it was t5 then we are overdue for new pots...

20. Thanks for the bronze bars. I do believe I got the right amount back, but am uncertain as I forget what the defense pots costed me. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.