[NEW ITEMS] - Dragon's Breath, Smog Screen

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good overall move devs, the pots were very disruptive to game mechs and balance imo - listening to feedback and removing them is appreciated

2. I haven't got any refund yet!!

3. I had 7500 of both att pots and 2500 of both def pots. I stand to loose quite a bit of gold here.

4. Refund was a rip off!!!!

5. We're on it guys.
    You will be getting a 100% refund when all is said and done.

6. Refunded 5 bronze bars for over 100 each pot? Something doesn't seem right...

7.  I want thise pots back! :'(

8. Nope... No refund here.. I only sunk about 30 bil into them, knowing this would be the outcome...

Lol for reals

9. got 564bb i think you got your math wrong kaw check again

10. Thank a You KaW!

100% Refund when all is said and done. That means in my thinking that they are going to include the reduction price when selling BB for reimbursement.

#WHERESMYREFUND
    Too Soon!

11. Seriously?! Where the heck does this random a cone from?!

Jeepers!

12. just sold the bb and it wasnt 100%

13. Bronze bars I wand gold back

14. So you refund in bb, so we lose 25% when we sell them? That's not fair

15. I quite, obviously my thumbs should be replaced cause they can't spell



16. 100% refund would mean gold refunded, not piss poor bronze bar buy offs devs.... how about something more creative, like nobs or xtals

17. Why not refund our gold as gold?

18. 100% plus grief... makes for a true apology. Stop making mistakes. Y'all screwed up ina big way! Fix it.

19. Refund us the entire cost of the pots we had left in GOLD , not bronze bars . 

20. Wtf devs? I did NOT buy these with bronze bars, I paid gold. I EXPECT gold returned where I will not be taxed to cash out bars

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.