New iOS KaW App Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Correct, once you have downloaded and opened new app, your account will transfer over. You may then close the new app and delete old one safely without losing your saved account :)

2. You don't loose your account if you delete the app.

3. I literally have been getting excited and waiting for that??? I was expecting some new crazy content!

4. logged back in and nothing :roll: what do I do now?

5. I downloaded the new app but no xstals

6. I didn't receive any xtals after downloading the new app I'm on ios

7. Ay least i am Not The only One, was force To download and install The new versión of The Game with The old Icon.. But NO XTALS :(... Please advice devs

8. I didn't receive the xstals.

9. I'm joining the "no crystals" received line....
    I'm hoping someone buys pizza, cos I'm assuming this is a long wait line 

10. Wtf is the point of this new app??? Unless ur restarting kaw plz don't bother stupid apes

11. It'd be cool if this new app is optimized and consumes less battery power. It does feel a bit smoother, but it could just be a psuedo effsct of me wanting the optimization. I'm not sure why the older version consumed so much battery so fast. Definitely not the phone because it's brand new iPhone 7 Plus lmao but any who, just some feedback. Excited for the new features.

I also wanted to suggest maybe you should start a beta test r

12. Moving from Canada/US company to solely Canadian company eh? So you don't want to have to pay US taxes eh? Yea, I don't blame ya, now that Donald Tramp is Prez here.
    Bet you already knew the sexist man was gonna win, and prepared to bail ship to any US ties.
    Congrats to being smart at least at one thing, cause you can't put one event or update out that doesn't completely cause problems.
    Learn to better beta test please before releasing anything new. PLEASE

13. So where are the xstals ?

14. Yeah no Xstals.

15. No Xtals here either

16. I'm on the new app and deleted the old one, however I have not yet received my crystals and it's been several hours.

Edit: I see that I'm not the only one. Nevermind.

17. Hey I didn't get my crystals.