New iOS KaW App Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Where the hell is arkosa?

I open KAW.. ready and waiting, fully prepared to view her in all her glory, sword raised to the sky-gods..

And see a demented bull and Gandalf on steroids?

2. Typical 14 yr old boy response. Thanks Rio

3. Well the bad news folks. "Sorry" I still have access to this account.

The good news. Obviously devs don't want our money after all.
    The ability to buy anything from oracle has disappeared 

4. has anything even changed other than loading screen

5. I said this last night .. Funny how the cash hungry devs haven't done anything to fix it

6. No problem, it's fun to be young again sometimes.

You should try it.

7. I got a message saying 'thank you for using the latest version of kaw' but I haven't updated it

8. Well devs I wanted to take a look at the nobility sale but I guess you don't want us too

9. They might be "readjusting" the prices

10. Because it's a brand new app it's taking a bit longer than expected to get everything all ready. This includes purchases.

This is why we mentioned there would be a startup message telling you when it was ready to use the new app.

For the meantime please make purchases with the old one.

11. So Grant.. what exactly is the point of this new app? I would like some clarity if you don't mind. I understand it is probably for bug or performance related issues.I hope it will lead to major game content! If you could just explain a little bit more why this is occurring that would be awesome! I know you are not obligated too but it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

12. Devs said new features I want new features like the android marketplace. If devs are going to the length of making a new app why the hell cant they make it easier for iOS to sell potions? If your on iOS and never used android you have no idea how hard your life has been 

13. When will they do the scout report for IOS like on android ?

14. So will this update repair the long load time crashes and Mage 5 second delay in entering?

15. Put a space between same and 5

16. Simple attempt of the devs to get the app in the top downloaded apps...

17. It said nothing about new fearures. All it said was if you wanted to keep playing....

18. The reasoning behind the change is actually pretty boring.

Over the last year we've transitioned to being a fully Canadian company A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd. instead of our previous US/Canada entity A Thinking Ape Inc.

This new app will in the very near future move from our A Thinking Ape Inc developer account, to our A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd one and this update is needed to prepare for that.

The main reason for this is bookkeeping starting in the new year and keeping everything in its separate Canadian company. We'll be doing this for all of our games, and it began with PIMD last week.

19. @grant

After we download the new version of the app. We just delete the old one correct?